.net

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here. Post any Community Site Requests here as well.

Moderator: Vic

ernieschwitz

.net

Post by ernieschwitz »

v228b lacks the files needed for running ATG with .net 4.5
Creator of High Quality Scenarios for:
  • Advanced Tactics Gold
    DC: Warsaw to Paris
    DC: Community Project.
Try this Global WW2 Scenario: https://www.vrdesigns.net/scenario.php?nr=280
Tac2i

RE: .net

Post by Tac2i »

Having just updated my ATG 2.27g to ATG 2.28b, I am getting a crash. I also recently updated from Windows 10 1809 to 1903 so maybe this is related to .net 4.5.

Update 1: The crash occurs on my Surface Pro 3 laptop. I updated ATG 2.27g to ATG 2.28b on my desktop computer, also running Windows 1903 and it runs without error.

Update 2: I looked inside the ATG directory on my desktop PC and saw the irrKlang.NET4.dll that was missing from my Surface Pro 3. I placed a copy there and ATG now runs without error. I guess I missed a Vic update (2.28?) somewhere along the line that provided that dll file. The 2.28b update does not include that necessary DLL file.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'irrKlang.NET4, Version=1.0.5235.17346, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'irrKlang.NET4, Version=1.0.5235.17346, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
Tac2i (formerly webizen)
Aethelwulf

Post by Aethelwulf »

I have the same problem. Where may I install theirrKlang.NET4.dll? Or where is the 2.27m patch (I can't locate it)?

Thanks. I want to try your random scenario, Tac2i, but I can't because the irrKlan.NET4 error.
Tac2i

Post by Tac2i »

If you have this issue, download the missing dll below and place in your ATG directory:

irrKlang.NET4.dll (right click and Save As)

ORIGINAL: Aethelwulf

I have the same problem. Where may I install theirrKlang.NET4.dll? Or where is the 2.27m patch (I can't locate it)?

Thanks. I want to try your random scenario, Tac2i, but I can't because the irrKlan.NET4 error.
Tac2i (formerly webizen)
Aethelwulf

Post by Aethelwulf »

Thanks a lot. Now the game runs perfectly.

I wish to try your scenario.

[&o]
Bombur

Post by Bombur »

I got the file and the game worked in my Windows 7 system. However, after I upgraded the Windows 10 in a new computer, the message appears again and the game crashes despite I have the file.
Vic

Post by Vic »

There is an official new version 2.28b coming out any day now. It should properly install all the files needed for v2.28.

Best wishes,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

Return to “Advanced Tactics Support”