Weirdness in the game

VR designs has been reinforced with designer Cameron Harris and the result is a revolutionary new operational war game 'Barbarossa' that plays like none other. It blends an advanced counter pushing engine with deep narrative, people management and in-depth semi-randomized decision systems.

Moderators: Vic, lancer

Emporer

Weirdness in the game

Post by Emporer »

Hi

I experiences som odd effects in the game that ruin it. I have seen several times that some units have received huge amount of some type of troops (look picture). They come from nowhere and I cant find out any reason. This accours after a new turn (as Germany).

Another thing which happens is that in late game train and trucks doesn't shows on map any longer.

Any ideas guys?

Cheers

Attachments
DCBarbarossa.jpg
DCBarbarossa.jpg (89.15 KiB) Viewed 249 times
lancer

RE: Weirdness in the game

Post by lancer »

Hi Emporer,

My that's a big division you've got there.

Assuming that you're using an update to date version and aren't playing with a very old save file I suspect that you've got corrupt files.

I'd reinstall.

Cheers,
Cameron
Emporer

Post by Emporer »

Hi Lancer

Thanks for your answer.
I run latest ver on game. Not playing with an old save.
The problem is that I played a lot with this game before but never experiance this. Though I run now windows 10, if that has anything to do with it. I going to test a little more before I reinstall.

Cheers
lancer

Post by lancer »

Hi Emperor,

Win 10 shouldn't cause any problems.

The game has been out for several years and is now very stable.

Nobody else has reported similar things so the most likely cause is something specific to yourself with a faulty install being the prime suspect.

Another possibility is if you've unlocked the internal editor and have been making changes. Strange things can happen there.

Cheers,
Cameron

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa”