Random Game: Human vs 3 AI

Discuss and post your mods and scenarios here for others to download.

Moderator: Vic

Tac2i

Random Game: Human vs 3 AI

Post by Tac2i »

For those that wish to give it a go, here is a random game I created based on Vic's 2.28b beta. If you have updated your game, you can run it. The game is modded to use my Delayed War Mod. This will mean at least three turns of peace, maybe more. I have already played the first 'setup' turn, thus saving you some time getting the first turn organized. The three AI moved first. Human player is Germania. Below are the game files:

Map Screenshot

Save Game File (tac2iv3ai.at2) (right click and Save As)

TOE File (standard.atgtoe) (right click and Save As)
Tac2i (formerly webizen)
Tac2i

RE: Random Game: Human vs 3 AI (solitaire)

Post by Tac2i »

I have played this random game through September 1938 (about 21 turns). Probably a good intro random game for someone new to ATG. China does not have a border with Germania and is not likely to declare war on you. That only leaves Japan and the Arabs to deal with. So far in my game, the Arabs (Lahore) declared war on me in May 1937 (Game started January 1937). The following month China declared war on Japan. Because Japan has kept some units on the border with Germania, the China-Japan war has gone badly for Japan. At this point, a few Chinese units are now in contact with Germania's border. As Japan will very likely continue to crumble under the weight of the Chinese attacks, I will have to brace for an eventual war with them. Germania's war with the Arabs has been going well thus far.
Tac2i (formerly webizen)
Aethelwulf

Post by Aethelwulf »

Thanks for the scenario, Tac2i.

I have a problem: when I open the TOE designer, the game freezes. I installed the patch 2.28b and the .dll file that you send to me on the support forum. The game runs, but the TOE designer not properly; in the normal games, I can't see more than the first page.

Thanks, and sorry.
Tac2i

Post by Tac2i »

Game runs fine on my system. Did you install one of those NATO mods for 2.28b? That is the only thing that comes to mind with regards to a possible issue. Try using just the standard.atgtoe file or one other than the one I provided.
ORIGINAL: Aethelwulf

Thanks for the scenario, Tac2i.

I have a problem: when I open the TOE designer, the game freezes. I installed the patch 2.28b and the .dll file that you send to me on the support forum. The game runs, but the TOE designer not properly; in the normal games, I can't see more than the first page.

Thanks, and sorry.
Tac2i (formerly webizen)
Aethelwulf

Post by Aethelwulf »

Thanks, Tac2i.

Tomorrow I will try to reinstall the game because I have some mods installed.
Aethelwulf

Post by Aethelwulf »

[&:]

Sorry, but the scenario still crashes when I try to enter in the TOE Designer.

Things that I do:

1. Reinstall the game.
2. Upload to 2.27g patch.
3. Upload to 2.28b beta patch.
4. Copy/paste the irrKlang.NET4.dll

The game runs correctly, but I have only 1 icon's page in the TOE Designer and, the game crashes in your scenario.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Tac2i

Post by Tac2i »

Do you get some kind of error message? By the way, the standard atgtoe file only has one page.
ORIGINAL: Aethelwulf

[&:]

Sorry, but the scenario still crashes when I try to enter in the TOE Designer.

Things that I do:

1. Reinstall the game.
2. Upload to 2.27g patch.
3. Upload to 2.28b beta patch.
4. Copy/paste the irrKlang.NET4.dll

The game runs correctly, but I have only 1 icon's page in the TOE Designer and, the game crashes in your scenario.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Tac2i (formerly webizen)
Tac2i

Post by Tac2i »

I completed this random game on April, 1942 (63 turns/5 years, 3 months). In March 1939, China declared war on Lahore (Arabs). That angered Germania and I immediately declared war on China. Even though Lahore and Japan were weakened, China was now at war with three regimes. China was unable to make any further advances on Japan and only limited success against Lahore. In the road to victory, I finished off Lahore and then turned my full attention to China. It took three years to finish off China.
Tac2i (formerly webizen)

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”