Multiplayer Server Games - Very Disatisfied

For non-server PBEM games, post here to look for an opponent.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

Turbo624

Multiplayer Server Games - Very Disatisfied

Post by Turbo624 »

First time using the multiplayer server and no password game. Very dissatisfied.

I understand now why so many people password protect their Multiplayer server games. I posted 2 games without a password and 2 people accepted. These 2 guys have got to be the SLOWEST players I have run into yet. The games have been up for 2 weeks, one never came back with a move, the other moved once.
How do you guys handle these types of people? Granted, there were no rules set for the number of turns per day, but seriously, how do these guys expect to play a campaign 41-45?
I'll be using a wheelchair or walker by the time the games end. That assumes that either of these guys ever makes a move.

There is no mechanism by which you can set the number of turns/per day, no way to comment, no mechanism to provide warnings for a forfeit game. Neither guy responds to PM.

On the other hand, I have two PBEM games, and these are moving along nicely with good communication. I am enjoying both PBEM games.

No idea

RE: Multiplayer Server Games - Very Disatisfied

Post by No idea »

Do you want to play with me (i will play the soviets)? Server game, but dont worry, just set a password. Your problem is instead of looking for somebody here you went directly to the server hopind somebody would play. Some people start the game, feels it takes too much outf them and leave it.
No idea

Post by No idea »

And yes, it is very important to keep communicating every turn
Turbo624

Post by Turbo624 »

I sent you a password to your PM

Regards..
No idea

Post by No idea »