(CWDB) CAG Class cruisers fuel issue

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

HalfLifeExpert

(CWDB) CAG Class cruisers fuel issue

Post by HalfLifeExpert »

I posted about this some time ago but I think it got buried.

I've noticed in a few scenarios that the two CAG type US Cruisers in the CWDB (Boston and Canberra) seem to have absurdly low fuel capacities.

In the scenario I am currently playing, Carribean Clinch, 1956, the Canberra has enough fuel to move only about 200 miles at 15 kts (with fuel capacity at full).

I noticed this in the two scenarios 'Boston's Battle' and 'Boston's Brawl', and when I first noticed the issue, I did update them to the latest DB, and that did not resolve it.

Could you guys take a look at this?
stilesw

RE: (CWDB) CAG Class cruisers fuel issue

Post by stilesw »

Logged.

-WS
“There is no limit to what a man can do so long as he does not care a straw who gets the credit for it.”

Charles Edward Montague, English novelist and essayist
~Disenchantment, ch. 15 (1922)
AlabamaExile

Post by AlabamaExile »

Just noticed the same issue and would love to see it resolved so the scenarios with U.S. cruisers are playable.
stilesw

Post by stilesw »

Just noticed the same issue and would love to see it resolved so the scenarios with U.S. cruisers are playable.

David,

It will be as time and resources permit.

-Wayne
“There is no limit to what a man can do so long as he does not care a straw who gets the credit for it.”

AlabamaExile

Post by AlabamaExile »

Sounds good -- I hope my email didn't come off as complaining, I just wanted to second what HalfLifeExpert said since I had just noticed the issue and was searching to see if it had come up before. You guys do an amazing job of keeping this game up to date and it is worth every penny that I paid for it.
stilesw

Post by stilesw »

Sounds good -- I hope my email didn't come off as complaining, I just wanted to second what HalfLifeExpert said since I had just noticed the issue and was searching to see if it had come up before. You guys do an amazing job of keeping this game up to date and it is worth every penny that I paid for it.

David,

Not at all. We want to keep folks informed as to the process (see here: tm.asp?m=3436106&mpage=155&key=&#4644387) so they will know that additions/changes can not be immediate. The database has to be changed and the accumulated revisions are normally released with the next CMANO update.

Having said that, if someone keeps asking the same question 47 times, that can be somewhat annoying and likely not receive a response - at least not a nice one!

So, no problem!

-Wayne

Return to “Tech Support”