Scenario 2 - Pass-score not defined

“Command - Desert Storm” is a DLC for Command: Modern Operations, the premier game of air, naval & strategic warfare and the choice of serious hobbyists and defence professionals alike.

Moderators: Surtur, Matrix Games Staff

Trainzak

Scenario 2 - Pass-score not defined

Post by Trainzak »

It is currently impossible to finish Scenario 2 and progress to next Scenario if I'm playing the Campaign. After I finish all objectives, I am not able to continue...

Attachments
Scenario2.jpg
Scenario2.jpg (63.77 KiB) Viewed 419 times
Dimitris

RE: Scenario 2 - Pass-score not defined

Post by Dimitris »

Thanks for the heads up; looking at this as high priority.
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

Fixed, will include in the next update release. Thanks a lot for reporting!
rmwilsonjr

RE: [FIXED B1009.27.6] RE: Scenario 2 - Pass-score not defined

Post by rmwilsonjr »

Having the same issue as Trainzak with Invasion, scenario 1; it says it is sending me to the next scenario, but zip. #1 just keeps playing
Richard
Selchu

Post by Selchu »

I found that happens in all the scenarios. I just get a message saying at this point I would be sent to the next scenario so I moved to the next mission when it suited me.
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

ORIGINAL: rmwilsonjr
Having the same issue as Trainzak with Invasion, scenario 1; it says it is sending me to the next scenario, but zip. #1 just keeps playing

I just tried to replicate this issue. Using Build 1009.27.7 (same as B1009.27.6 with an extra tweak for the Steam Win7 startup issue), and the campaign file has a last-modified date of April 2.

Achieving a score of 50, I am presented with the option to advance to the next scenario:

So I am unable to reproduce this, I'm afraid.
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

ORIGINAL: Selchu

I found that happens in all the scenarios. I just get a message saying at this point I would be sent to the next scenario so I moved to the next mission when it suited me.

If you select Game --> Scoring, does the evaluation screen offer you the ability to advance to the next scenario?
Selchu

Post by Selchu »

This is all I ever got. I received the standard message about advancing to next scenario so that's when I would make my jump to the next one.
Edit - This was taken from First Night. I also don't know if it makes a difference but I'm running my campaign through my copy of COW on Steam.

Attachments
CMANOscreenshot.jpg
CMANOscreenshot.jpg (70.15 KiB) Viewed 419 times
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

ORIGINAL: Selchu

This is all I ever got. I received the standard message about advancing to next scenario so that's when I would make my jump to the next one.

Were you playing the scenario in campaign or standalone mode ?
Selchu

Post by Selchu »

I edited my original post above. I'm running it through COW. Mainly cause it's in my favorites on Steam.

EDIT - (Sorry coffee hasn't kicked in yet) Standalone mode I think.
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

If you are playing on standalone mode then of course it won't show you the "Continue Campaign" button. That will show up only in campaign mode.
Selchu

Post by Selchu »

Ah. Never knew any different. Always did it this way. Cheers man
rmwilsonjr

Post by rmwilsonjr »

I am in campaign mode and still stuck trying to get past scenario #1. I am scored as a minor victory and there is a pop up that says I will now be advanced to the next scenario, but nothing happens and my only way forward is to click the “continue campaign” button on the scoring screen. I’ve replayed the ending a couple of times from the last save point, but keep getting stuck at the end.
Richard
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

So, you DO get the “continue campaign” button showing up?

So simply click on that and it will get you to the next scenario. That's how you advance on the campaign.

Am I missing something ?
rmwilsonjr

Post by rmwilsonjr »

Yes. I click on "continue campaign" and scenario #1 just keeps playing. The airplanes that have not yet landed all land and time just keeps moving forward. I've played it for an hour after getting the message that I had a minor victory and would advance to the next scenario, but it never does (or at least not within an hour). I thought maybe I had to start a "new campaign" but that clearly was not the solution as that starts me back at the beginning of scenario #1.
Richard
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

You could have saved both of us time by precisely describing this earlier.

(Worth repeating to everyone: When you play, we are not sitting right next to you. We do not see what you see. If you don't describe it exactly, we cannot recreate and investigate it.)
ORIGINAL: rmwilsonjr
Yes. I click on "continue campaign" and scenario #1 just keeps playing. The airplanes that have not yet landed all land and time just keeps moving forward. I've played it for an hour after getting the message that I had a minor victory and would advance to the next scenario, but it never does (or at least not within an hour). I thought maybe I had to start a "new campaign" but that clearly was not the solution as that starts me back at the beginning of scenario #1.

I just tried to recreate this, using B1009.27.8.

I reached a score of 50 on scenario #1. The message "at this point you should be able to continue" came up. I opened up the scoring window. It confirmed the 50 score and presented the "Continue Campaign" button. I clicked on it, and the description for scenario #2 showed up while the scenario was loading. Loading completed, and the "Start scenario" button was enabled. I clicked on it, and I was able to play scenario #2.

Can anyone else check this ? USE THE CURRENT VERSION AND, IF YOU DISCOVER A PROBLEM, DESCRIBE IT IN GREAT DETAIL. Thanks.
fatgreta1066

Post by fatgreta1066 »

I've recently completed scenario 2 and passed on to scenario 3 in campaign mode, using 15.3 update. Works fine as far as I can tell.
rmwilsonjr

Post by rmwilsonjr »

My problem with moving to the next scenario occurred in B1009.27.6. I see there is a new update and will try again after the install. Thanks.
Richard
rmwilsonjr

Post by rmwilsonjr »

Whatever it was, the update seems to have fixed it. Thanks.
Richard

Return to “Command: Desert Storm”