Larry's ARVN B-52s

The sequel of the legendary wargame with a complete graphics and interface overhaul, major new gameplay and design features such as full naval combat modelling, improved supply handling, numerous increases to scenario parameters to better support large scenarios, and integrated PBEM++.
r6kunz

Larry's ARVN B-52s

Post by r6kunz »

Larry, did you infiltrate the ARVN?

Actually, I think this might have been a pretty major problem in the Vietnam Combat Operations. In scenarios #3-14, the ARVN battalions cannot be moved! They have an embedded B-52F.
Stéphane, in this excellent set of scenarios, with hundreds of slots with new equipment, has the B-52F and US Advisory Teams in adjacent slots. So in place of an advisory team, the ARVN had an embedded B-52F. A fix is on the way.

(Larry, I was glad to have you guys. Arc Lights around An Loc SMA. Thanks )

Attachments
VNB52F.jpg
VNB52F.jpg (133.56 KiB) Viewed 37 times
Avatar image was taken in hex 87,159 Vol 11 of
Vietnam Combat Operations by Stéphane MOUTIN LUYAT aka Boonierat.
Lobster

RE: Larry's ARVN B-52s

Post by Lobster »

Imagine trying to move those things through the hills and vegetation. [:D]
http://www.operationbarbarossa.net/

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe-Einstein

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back?
A: A stick.
StuccoFresco

Post by StuccoFresco »

lol
larryfulkerson

Post by larryfulkerson »

Just use a lot of logs and keep moving the ones at the rear to the front. Film the whole thing and use the extra's to pull it with ropes. You'll have a lot of trees to cut down to allow the wings room to pass. But that's where the logs come from. It's a win-win. Call it a documentary.
If you need to put warheads on foreheads who you gonna call? An FO...just one will do.

Return to “The Operational Art of War IV”