Command v1.15 hotfix - Build 1009.27.6

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Dimitris

Command v1.15 hotfix - Build 1009.27.6

Post by Dimitris »

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OEf0Z ... VStpZZdfiN

(This update will also become available through the official Matrix-Updater and Steam channels later this week, but if you are affected by any of the resolved issues you can get it now. To use, unzip the contents into your CMANO installation folder, overwriting when prompted. Backing up the existing Command.exe is never a bad idea!)

Build 1009.27.6 Release Notes
------------------------------------------------

* FIXED: Unable to progress past Desert Storm scenario #2 in campaign mode
* FIXED: Multiple issues in C-LIVE: Black Gold Blitz
* FIXED: Strike Tutorial #1: "Engage opportunity targets" setting set to "Yes" by default (causes aircraft to engage targets other than the intended ones)
* Fixed: #12687 [Lua] misspelling in SE_SetMission
* FIXED: Right-column does not adjust when selecting enemy-group contact
* FIXED: Caching variable for side friends evaluation can lead to wierd postures assigned under cyclic-alliances conditions
* FIXED: [B1009.27.5] Active-capable sensors not obeying EMCON setting to activate
* FIXED: Friendly- and allied-side contacts not having their "A" & "F" symbols under the contact icons
* Various tweaks in Desert Storm scenarios #1, #3, #10 & #15.
* Added ScenEdit function: Remove all contacts of current side (Editor --> Remove all contacts of this side)
AlphaSierra

RE: Command v1.15 hotfix - Build 1009.27.6

Post by AlphaSierra »

Since this last barrage of updates, all of my existing scenarios, that I have checked, have become unplayable. Everything is whacked, from RTB's to Tomahawks just hanging in the air.

I would include a sample but I suspect you know whats whacked by now.

This is a mess!
I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

No we don't.

What we do know, is the right way to report issues.
DWReese

Post by DWReese »

I haven't played with the most recent one (today's), but yesterday's worked fine. Make sure that you upgrade your database. I did see some some strange things if you try to use old scenarios without updating.

Doug

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”