Command v1.15 hotfix - Build 1009.27.5

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Dimitris

Command v1.15 hotfix - Build 1009.27.5

Post by Dimitris »

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jXdhw ... JV2zSiA8al

(This update will also become available through the official Matrix-Updater and Steam channels later this week, but if you are affected by any of the resolved issues you can get it now. To use, unzip the contents into your CMANO installation folder, overwriting when prompted. Backing up the existing Command.exe is never a bad idea!)

Build 1009.27.5 Release Notes
------------------------------------------------
* FIXED: Scenario corruption issue on Desert Storm #7 (Israel Stands Up)
* FIXED: Submarine not obeying depth override under certain conditions
* FIXED: "God's Eye" view issues caused by the persistent map profile
* FIXED: Platform list not shown when bringing up DB-viewer without select unit to show
* Numerous speed tweaks on DB-viewer window
* FIXED: Issues on "Weapons" & "Magazine" windows (slower but more reliable)
* AI tweak: Remove weapons salvos that cannot be fulfilled because the involved shooters cannot shoot any more of the specified weapon
* FIXED: Ships not auto-attacking sub contacts outside 15nm
* FIXED: Illuminator sensor keeps detecting destroyed target
* UI tweak: Perceived-speed improvement on "Doctrine" window (WRA page)
* FIXED: Issue with "group sensors" checkboxes not affecting all relevant sensors
* FIXED: Allied contacts showing the number of enemy guided weapons incoming on them
* Improvement on baseline "maneuver towards primary target" logic (fixes edge case where intercept trajectory against a beaming target can result in a near-parallel course)
* Various simulation speed tweaks
Lowlaner2012

RE: Command v1.15 hotfix - Build 1009.27.5

Post by Lowlaner2012 »

Thanks, I was having some game performance issues with the last update, some pauses and hitches when clicking and when I turned up the time ratio that definitely weren't there before...

I will give this update a try tonight...
lumiere

Post by lumiere »

Great!
"How Do You Stay Calm With A 7,000 Ton Nuclear Predator Listening For Your Heartbeat?"
ZoroastroBR

Post by ZoroastroBR »

Found a bug. Trying out a scenario with this update and when I assign certain units to a support mission and use an EMCOM option, the units in that mission don't follow the missions settings. In the example, the AEW AC is in a support mission that has ACTIVE radars, but the plane's radar is off. Also, the EC-130H is in an OECM support mission, with the mission's EMCOM having OECM sensors ACTIVE, but again the plane has its OECM sensors off.
Attachments
TheThinRedLine.zip
(424.01 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

ORIGINAL: ZoroastroBR
Found a bug. Trying out a scenario with this update and when I assign certain units to a support mission and use an EMCOM option, the units in that mission don't follow the missions settings. In the example, the AEW AC is in a support mission that has ACTIVE radars, but the plane's radar is off. Also, the EC-130H is in an OECM support mission, with the mission's EMCOM having OECM sensors ACTIVE, but again the plane has its OECM sensors off.

Please post this on the tech support forum. One bug, one thread. You know the drill.
Andrea G

Post by Andrea G »

Tried this update and the game runs much more faster!
So faster that the attack resolutions on the message log (the one in grey font) disappeared so quickly that I can't read them [:D]

Is there a setting to change the delay of the erasure?
Lowlaner2012

Post by Lowlaner2012 »

Good to know, I had some performance issues with the last version...
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

ORIGINAL: Andrea G

Tried this update and the game runs much more faster!
So faster that the attack resolutions on the message log (the one in grey font) disappeared so quickly that I can't read them [:D]

Is there a setting to change the delay of the erasure?

No, sorry!

However, the "detached" message log (Ctrl + Shift + M) is much longer than the "embedded" one so you may find them there.
Whicker

Post by Whicker »

you could also use a 3rd party log viewer like snaketail to monitor the log which is in the logs folder with the days date on it I think. It takes a bit of work but you can get most of the same color coding in snaketail.
Andrea G

Post by Andrea G »

Thanks for the hint whicker
Whicker

Post by Whicker »

actually i think you cannot use snaketail as the main log as the main log file contains all logged info for all sides and snaketail doesn't have a way to filter out the other sides. Snaketail is awesome as a 2nd log viewer if the designer put print statements for certain things - such as unit damaged/destroyed. I do that and find it very handy.

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”