Installing ATG

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here. Post any Community Site Requests here as well.

Moderator: Vic

AstroBlues

Installing ATG

Post by AstroBlues »

I had to uninstall ATG due to accidental deleting of the program. I have installed 6 times. Each time I install and I get to updating the game I get an error message saying cannot download the file. Then When I click quit, then proceed to Play. The mod four seasons come on which I have not installed and do want, and error message comes on "Cannot find Matrix/Advanced Tactics/graphic file." I press continue and the game starts to load. Then it just stops while loading. I have tried the disc and the saved application. What is wrong.

Ron
ernieschwitz

RE: Installing ATG

Post by ernieschwitz »

While not being Vic (and I don't think he usually checks on weekends) I might be able to help some.

Have you gone to the members section of the Matrix site? You can download the latest official build there, and install it.
Creator of High Quality Scenarios for:
  • Advanced Tactics Gold
    DC: Warsaw to Paris
    DC: Community Project.
Try this Global WW2 Scenario: https://www.vrdesigns.net/scenario.php?nr=280
AstroBlues

Post by AstroBlues »

I got the game working. What happened was I did not install the four seasons mod. The update worked after clicking on an error message to cancel twice.
I do not have the newest update. I am waiting until it goes to the update feature of the program. I am on two games of GD1938. One game the other two players do not know about the update. Is it real important that I do the update. The other game I am Japan on GD1938 vs. 102.

Ron
AstroBlues

Post by AstroBlues »

Now when I click on the icon on the desktop, I get three error messages and the refuses to start up. Please help.

Ron
AstroBlues

Post by AstroBlues »

Finally got ATG to work. I installed the updates manually instead of by the updater. Worked liked a charm.

Return to “Advanced Tactics Support”