The Bloody First to Arrive in 2018

3D version of Close Combat
Nomada_Firefox

RE: The Bloody First to Arrive in 2014

Post by Nomada_Firefox »

I am remembering the answer when I said..........new user in a place where you use the same account buying than writting in forums just can be a hater or troll. Goodbye, have a nice day. [:D]
AFANAS

Post by AFANAS »

place where you use the same account buying than writting in forums
What is this mean?
CGGrognard

Post by CGGrognard »

Once released(regardless of popularity), where can I show the developers my appreciation other than purchasing a "physical" copy of the game?
"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." - Sun Tzu
STIENER

Post by STIENER »

AFANAS....there is know point in argueing here with Nomanda.....ignore him. he lives for this shit and he's always right, just ask him. your entitled to your opinion as is everyone else. your a newbie here....nice to see new blood, welcome...and it will take you awhile to figure out who is reasonable to deal with and who isn't. I read your original posts and I didn't think you were a troll...its just Nomanda baiting you. as I said ignore him.
ringoblood

Post by ringoblood »

I'm love the CC graphics they remind me of the table top days of my game days in the basement with my Step dad.
Beta Tester:
1. The Bloody First
2. Warplan
Nomada_Firefox

Post by Nomada_Firefox »

Everybody have their opinions. You are free to say them.
AFANAS

Post by AFANAS »

AFANAS....there is know point in argueing here with Nomanda.....ignore him. he lives for this **** and he's always right, just ask him. your entitled to your opinion as is everyone else. your a newbie here....nice to see new blood, welcome...and it will take you awhile to figure out who is reasonable to deal with and who isn't. I read your original posts and I didn't think you were a troll...its just Nomanda baiting you. as I said ignore him.
Thanks for understanding. I will wait game release, then we can speak about existing things. In any case, I want to plaу TBF because it is still Close Combat.

Do you know legendary Jagged Alliance? They made two amazing parts of it in past, but now its a just use of kind name of that game. Nothing more.
I don't want that TBF use same path.
Nomada_Firefox

Post by Nomada_Firefox »

Very curious Anas. You started claiming a TBF with better graphics comparing it with games where there is a complete lack of tactics and now you are claiming the possible lose of them after suffer a big graphic change.......

Close Combat is not in the point of the classic game where they changed everything for worse. If it had been as you said, they had continued the game in the Unity3D engine and they had not made it in Archon. They had not been so many years making the game and clearly they had not been making so long beta process, in fact probably there would not make a beta where other people out the team can help with it. I see dedication and interest in to create some good and equal to the older games but with a most modern engine. There is not need from big changes in graphics, the unique thing which I and many others we want, it was a engine without more of 20 years old without a lot of software problems, better modding and better future expansion capabilities. Archon lets all these things.

(Stunes is the typical player insulting to the others which everybody should ignore. I was making just a bloody joke with your answers, nothing more.)
AFANAS

Post by AFANAS »

Nomad, stop defending this game as if you are developed it alone. Ok, no more comparisons. let's wait beta or release and then talk constructively.
Its very important for me how they realise a landscapes details. Can I see a grass, grain etc or I need to imaginate that like it be in other CC parts by holding right mouse button. I think type of terrain is a big part of CC tactics.
I already send a request for beta, but I think after my posts I have no chance [:D]
Nomada_Firefox

Post by Nomada_Firefox »

ORIGINAL: AFANAS

Nomad, stop defending this game as if you are developed it alone. Ok, no more comparisons. let's wait beta or release and then talk constructively.
Its very important for me how they realise a landscapes details. Can I see a grass, grain etc or I need to imaginate that like it be in other CC parts by holding right mouse button. I think type of terrain is a big part of CC tactics.
I already send a request for beta, but I think after my posts I have no chance [:D]
I can defend the game because I have more information than most of the players around here, but a lot more.;) If I say how the game is exactly as a CC, it is exactly as a CC.

Being very critic is not a bad reason for be accepted in a Beta. People are accepted in Slitherine/Matrix beta by the chances of to aport something or help with the development process. Being a more active user in a forum and older member from this community can clearly help. You have a 6 days old member, I have a 18 years old member. You can see the differences and probably they would not accept me in any beta by these reasons, who knows.

But when I have been in a beta, I have tried not play the game, just search problems, most of the people here are signed the beta because they want play the beta, just few minutes, this type of people are usually ignored in more of the games, they want people which they play even if it is not fun, people which they find problems and be active even giving feedback.[;)]

But Slitherine beta goes by stages, you can not be accepted now and you can be accepted in the end of the beta. They will go adding more and more people, depending from several other points.

For end, just because I say how some of you ignored the point, there were a closed alpha before and it started more or less one year ago. tm.asp?m=4444596 These days are the aniversary. Have fun.[:D] After be waiting 4 years (at least for me) we discovered new info about the game.
AFANAS

Post by AFANAS »

I think they need to be motivate. They need to open pre-order. [;)] Im ready to pay first [:D]
Nomada_Firefox

Post by Nomada_Firefox »

Pay is not enough motive for to get access in a beta and I have not seen a pre-order for this game.
AFANAS

Post by AFANAS »

Im just joking ))
This game is based on enthusiasm. Its no commercial project at all.
ringoblood

Post by ringoblood »

ORIGINAL: AFANAS

Im just joking ))
This game is based on enthusiasm. Its no commercial project at all.
As most if not all of Matrix/Slitherine games are based ON enthusiasm and NOT commercial.
Beta Tester:
1. The Bloody First
2. Warplan

Return to “Close Combat – The Bloody First”