Removing wrecks

The Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985 is a new turn-based, tactical wargame that focuses on conflicts in the Middle East.

Moderator: Jason Petho

edward77

Removing wrecks

Post by edward77 »

Started up with the new Middle East campaign. A bit rusty! Could you please tell me how and with what do you remove a wreck? Edward77.
Crossroads

RE: Removing wrecks

Post by Crossroads »

Hello edward77,

We've got a dedicated CS Middle East forum HERE.

You might also find useful questions and tips posted there.
Visit us at: Campaign Series Legion
---
CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 < Available now
CS: Middle East 1948-1985 2.0 < 3.0 In the works
edward77

Post by edward77 »

Ok Thank you Jason.
edward77

Post by edward77 »

Jason, Further questions please.
1. Cannot get an adjacent AI Armoured Eng (Syrian)to remove mines from a heavy road bridge across an AT ditch. No message about failure or success to remove yet all action points have been used (perhaps trying to build a bridge?).
2. How do I get AI heavy tanks across an AT ditch. According to the editor manual (Engineering)an AVLB can only create light or medium bridges, although the associated picture appears to show a heavy bridge.
Oberst_Klink

Post by Oberst_Klink »

ORIGINAL: edward77

1. Cannot get an adjacent AI Armoured Eng (Syrian)to remove mines from a heavy road bridge across an AT ditch. No message about failure or success to remove yet all action points have been used (perhaps trying to build a bridge?).
2. How do I get AI heavy tanks across an AT ditch. According to the editor manual (Engineering)an AVLB can only create light or medium bridges, although the associated picture appears to show a heavy bridge.
Hi Ed!

if possible, can you drop your questions in the CSME Forum (here)? It makes it easier for the devs and the gamers to spot & answer them.

Klink, Oberst
My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.
Jason Petho

Post by Jason Petho »

An engineer needs to be in the same hex as the mines in order for them to be cleared.

2. How do I get AI heavy tanks across an AT ditch. According to the editor manual (Engineering)an AVLB can only create light or medium bridges, although the associated picture appears to show a heavy bridge

I don't believe you can. AVLB generally only creates medium bridges.

On the same token, I don't think there are many tanks classified as heavy in CSME.

Return to “Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985”