ATLB vs. 1.02 new game

Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and bitter defeats here.

Moderator: Vic

AstroBlues

ATLB vs. 1.02 new game

Post by AstroBlues »

In this game I am not making the mistake of not putting any resources and such into China. I had several offenses which were good and inflicted some casualties on the Chinese. Japan is up and going.
LJBurstyn

RE: ATLB vs. 1.02 new game

Post by LJBurstyn »

Japan is tough to play if the Allies and Russia support China to the fullest possible way. Since I am playing only Britain and France I do not know what Russia and the USA are doing. USA sends their support thru France (French Indochina) so I know if the USA is doing anything. France can send it's own support or just forward the USA's. Britain can send some non-heavy tanks and other stuff on the Burma Road. If China sends me requests I will do my best to send what they request. Until then I'll probably just send light artillery and other like units (including AT, aircraft, Infantry Guns II and possibly some light tanks--all Indian not British). It looks like Germany might have Japan's 2nd turn up by Sunday. Hopefully if he does AstroBlues will be able to play the turn today (Sunday)--if not we'll have to wait until Saturday.

And like I said two of my other games came in for me to play. I did not do my usual TOE setup in this game so I just put that off for another day so I could get the turn in quickly. In the meantime having fun is more important than winning (although I would be lying if I said winning was not important--I like to win).
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

Russian turn crashes when I try to save it.
Favoritism is alive and well here.
ernieschwitz

Post by ernieschwitz »

Do you have ATGs 2.28b patch? It should fix these crash issues, hopefully.
Creator of High Quality Scenarios for:
  • Advanced Tactics Gold
    DC: Warsaw to Paris
    DC: Community Project.
Try this Global WW2 Scenario: https://www.vrdesigns.net/scenario.php?nr=280
ArmouredLion

Post by ArmouredLion »

Hey, guys... I'm sorry but my life is getting very hectic and I'm just drained these days, so Astro is assuming full control of Axis... he has the PW and is willing to battle on... again, sorry, but I'm so drained and don't have the juice to give my best effort.
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

The Russia Turn is actually Japan and it let me log in.
AstroBlues

Post by AstroBlues »

Fixed.

Ron
AstroBlues

Post by AstroBlues »

I will get the turn done either today or Saturday. I am sorry for the long wait, I just cannot do anything until the weekends.

Ron
LarryBurstyn

Post by LarryBurstyn »

Today is Saturday and I will be going out for a Birthday dinner later--74. Other than that I am just waiting for someone in one of my three games to post a turn.
Zovs

Post by Zovs »

Happy BDay
Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator
AstroBlues

Post by AstroBlues »

ATLB posted.

Ron
AstroBlues

Post by AstroBlues »

I am off Monday so if US can get their turn done tonight I can work on Axis.

Ron
ArmouredLion

Post by ArmouredLion »

Hey, guys, gonna' reassume Axis... Blue is too burdened. I'll double up on my energy sups to make it happen... just be patient with me the NFL season started and I'm working a ton now. It will get done ASAP. Thanks.
ArmouredLion

Post by ArmouredLion »

Hey all, working on axis now... I have OCD issues, so it will take me a few days to get everything in 'order'... then I'll be able to roll. Thanks for your patience
Bombur

Post by Bombur »

Game stalled again. Who is playing USSR?
BvB

Post by BvB »

I think Two Tribes? I sent him the turn by email the 16th not knowing if he saw it in the box thing
Enlisted during Nixon, retired during Clinton then went postal - joined the USPS, then retired from that during Obama.
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

I did my turn who we waiting on now?
BvB

Post by BvB »

Germany - Armored Lion? I'll email him. Dunno if he's busy or doesn't see turns in the box thing. I'm new to the box method but think maybe email might work better? Games I've played we'd email the turns with the title saying whose turn it was and after a while people knew the turn order to know it was likely to them if email was from a certain player. Salute.
Enlisted during Nixon, retired during Clinton then went postal - joined the USPS, then retired from that during Obama.
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

I dont check my email very often
BvB

Post by BvB »

so you check that box where turns are but not email? i find out something on this or the box when I get an email. In my other 1938 game Armored Lion goes after me, so I just got in the habit of at the same time I put it in the box to email him hoping one way or the other he'd know for when he gets time... salute

Return to “After Action Reports”