Drawing tool for WitE

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21, elmo3

dziki

Drawing tool for WitE

Post by dziki »

I saw at youtube that people who explain this game use some drawing tool for planning movement etc.
How is called this tool and how to install it ?
AFV

RE: Drawing tool for WitE

Post by AFV »

Paint.net is a really nice free program for this type of thing.
thedoctorking

Post by thedoctorking »

I use the snipping tool that is part of Win10 to capture screenshots and then Paint (a utility that comes with Win10) to mark up the maps. You can invoke Paint3D directly from the snipping tool. Other people have more elaborate setups but mine has the advantage of being native to Win10 and being free, a very good price.
Chris21wen

Post by Chris21wen »

ORIGINAL: thedoctorking

I use the snipping tool that is part of Win10 to capture screenshots and then Paint (a utility that comes with Win10) to mark up the maps. You can invoke Paint3D directly from the snipping tool. Other people have more elaborate setups but mine has the advantage of being native to Win10 and being free, a very good price.

ditto
dziki

Post by dziki »

ORIGINAL: thedoctorking

Simple and effective.
Thanks.
MarauderPL

Post by MarauderPL »

The software used to record stuff for youtube purpose (OBS for example) has inbuilt drawing toolbox as well.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”