[WAD] CEC engagement Issue [v1.14]

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Primarchx

[WAD] CEC engagement Issue [v1.14]

Post by Primarchx »

I'm playing the new The King of the Border Command Live scenario and have a situation where two carrier-launched Super Hornets are closing in on some Mig-29Ks. They get the 'Can't Launch without CEC-capable sensor..." message when they go to launch their AMRAAMs yet the targets are detected by a nearby E-2D whose APY-9 says it supports CEC. I had to activate the F/A-18E's AESA to engage. I'll post a save if it keeps happening.

I also turn off the Super Hornet's radar after launching and spotlight with it a couple of times on their way to target. I see the AMRAAM's course change slightly when I do this and 3 out of 4 missiles overshoot. I don't think they're getting any guidance info from the E-2D track at all.

Included a save game.

Edit - I had the updated version the whole time I believe. I thought it was 1.18 but it looks to be 1.14v18 or build 998.18.
Attachments
Autosavex.zip
(1.07 MiB) Downloaded 8 times
Primarchx

RE: CEC engagement Issue [v1.14]

Post by Primarchx »

Nevermind. I think I've got it updated now and just tested with an E-2D and E-3B. CEC appears to work. Yikes!
Kobu

RE: CEC engagement Issue [v1.14]

Post by Kobu »

Hi
The scenario comes with v475 DB and need v476 for this feature. Update the scenario and ready.

Regards

Return to “Tech Support”