Placing NEI militia

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Aranthus

Placing NEI militia

Post by Aranthus »

N/D 39. Netherlands has been partially conquered by Germany, and it's time to place new CW units. The attached file is in CW air reserve. Click through to placing units and a message screen comes up stating that the is no place to put the Batavia militia. However, the CW controls Batavia which has a NEI territorial in it, but no other units. Should the militia be allowed to place in Batavia?
Attachments
PlacingNEImilitia.zip
(1.51 MiB) Downloaded 1 time
gw15

RE: Placing NEI militia

Post by gw15 »

Ah, yes. A bug. By coincidence ran into it yesterday during a test of GW setup.
Steve is aware.
headhoncho

Post by headhoncho »

On a (potentially) related note, along with this bug, I've also been having trouble shipping NEI oil to Japan after the German incomplete conquest of the Netherlands. Tried everything and I believe I'm doing it properly, but it won't flow through to final production or builds. Just curious if others have experienced this, or if I'm missing something?
paulderynck

Post by paulderynck »

Please post a game save from the Preliminary Production phase and we can take a look at the issue. You can find the game save in the Auto-save folders, then zip it and attach it the same as embedding a picture in a post. This is not an available option in Fast Reply but can be done if you reply to a post or initiate a new thread.
Paul
AllenK

Post by AllenK »

ORIGINAL: Aranthus

N/D 39. Netherlands has been partially conquered by Germany, and it's time to place new CW units. The attached file is in CW air reserve. Click through to placing units and a message screen comes up stating that the is no place to put the Batavia militia. However, the CW controls Batavia which has a NEI territorial in it, but no other units. Should the militia be allowed to place in Batavia?

I'm getting this bug in the 2-player game with Warspite1. We're playing 2.9.5. If we upgrade to 3, will it fix the problem either straight away or at the next reinforcement phase?
Centuur

Post by Centuur »

ORIGINAL: AllenK

ORIGINAL: Aranthus

I'm getting this bug in the 2-player game with Warspite1. We're playing 2.9.5. If we upgrade to 3, will it fix the problem either straight away or at the next reinforcement phase?

If you reload a gamesave from before the reinforcement phase you will be able to put the MIL in place.
Peter
AllenK

Post by AllenK »

Thanks Peter.
AllenK

Post by AllenK »

I can confirm it's fixed in version 3.

Return to “Tech Support”