Tactics CM Shock Force 2

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

rommel222

Tactics CM Shock Force 2

Post by rommel222 »

Greetings to All,
Wargamer article: Essential Tactics for Combat Mission Shock Force 2
https://www.wargamer.com/articles/comba ... ce-2-tips/
demyansk

RE: Tactics CM Shock Force 2

Post by demyansk »

Good game, I guess but the worst system and prices ever
Grim.Reaper

Post by Grim.Reaper »

ORIGINAL: demyansk

Why worst prices ever? Base game is $60, plenty of games on market at this cost and even Matrix has some greater than this. Sure you can buy additional content that will increase the cost, but other games have expansion modules too. These are also optional and not required.

It may not be a price that you personally feel you can get value from, but hardly the worst price ever.
rocketman71

Post by rocketman71 »

Each to his own I guess - for me the best system and the best prices (amount of game hours for the price of admission).
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

I understand, maybe I am used to 6-8 year old games being cheaper and not having to keep a diary on all the different versions.
rocketman71

Post by rocketman71 »

I understand, maybe I am used to 6-8 year old games being cheaper and not having to keep a diary on all the different versions.
I get that. If you own the old SF game you can upgrade for a fair price given all the upgrades.
RichG

Post by RichG »

ORIGINAL: rocketman71

I get that. If you own the old SF game you can upgrade for a fair price given all the upgrades.

And wait two years or more to get a fix when they release broken paid for updates which ruin the game.....
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

Rich - I was a big fan of the games in the beginning. Cmbb, played all the time, lost interest with Normandy, then a few upgrades for the engines and bought the Soviet era game in 43, disappointed as well and gave up

Good point on the two year wait, you're generous

Return to “General Discussion”