TWA 800 Book Unbelievable

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

demyansk

TWA 800 Book Unbelievable

Post by demyansk »

Guys, One of the best books I have read and it was the 2003 version. Your local library should have it, wow and sad.

https://www.amazon.com/TWA-800-Crash-Co ... ds=twa+800
FirstPappy

RE: TWA 800 Book Unbelievable

Post by FirstPappy »

Ranks right up there with the second gunman on the grassy knoll and Jack Ruby.

Cue Oliver Stone :)
Windows 10 Home 64
AMD Ryzen 7 3700x 3.70Ghz Processor
32 GB Ram
Nvidia GEFORCE GTX1080 w/8 GB
LG 32GK850F 2560x1440
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

Did you read it? I just don't see how you could discount over 700 witnesses plus the current corruption in our government that this could happen. We shouldn't discount everything because of the Kennedy assassination.
z1812

Post by z1812 »

ORIGINAL: demyansk

Did you read it? I just don't see how you could discount over 700 witnesses plus the current corruption in our government that this could happen. We shouldn't discount everything because of the Kennedy assassination.

Actually, according to the majority of the American people, you should discount what the American government tells you, and particularly because of the Kennedy assassination.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/165893/maj ... iracy.aspx
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

Be specific what did they see? As I recall all the supposed witnesses saw was lights in the sky. As for a jet shooting it down to many people would know and not all of them would keep quiet. Just like the ignorant claim that a missile was fired at the Pentagon on 9/11, dozens of people would know. Not to mention the missing people and passenger liner.
Favoritism is alive and well here.
Aurelian

Post by Aurelian »

ORIGINAL: Twotribes

Be specific what did they see? As I recall all the supposed witnesses saw was lights in the sky. As for a jet shooting it down to many people would know and not all of them would keep quiet. Just like the ignorant claim that a missile was fired at the Pentagon on 9/11, dozens of people would know. Not to mention the missing people and passenger liner.

This.
Watched a documentary on beavers. Best dam documentary I've ever seen.
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

They saw a streaking light at a 40 degree angle. Plus, one of the witnesses was a helicopter pilot on duty who flew rescue missions in North Vietnam. A small plane was seen by another airliner that had its transponder off and was filled with explosives. It veered toward the 747 and at the same time a Navy ship sent out a missile to intercept. The plane hit the 747, missile exploded and you just don't get two people sharing DNA from a lone fuel tank blast. You have to read the book.

Too ma y witnesses with combat experience (pilots) and airline experience who know these things to be discounted. The book also talks about the Bojinka plot by Ramsi Yousef of flying planes into cities. They had warnings and lets not forgot the railroading of Richard Jewell and others during the Anthrax scare. A lot of people were not quite, after ruby ridge and Waco the government had a reason to keep things out of the news and the Olympics were coming up. Plus, this was an age before smartphones.

Read the BOOK
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

Thread locked. Please no politics in this forum.

Return to “General Discussion”