What should I see when the game is won?

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

MadDogMurdock

What should I see when the game is won?

Post by MadDogMurdock »

I've been playing my way through the entire war and nearing the end of 1945 when on a whim I looked at the Intelligence report and on there it has **Major Victory**.

There was no popup anywhere or anything to say I had won... had I not looked I would not have realized.

What SHOULD I see when I win? Is that it, just a little one liner in the Intelligence report?
BBfanboy

RE: What should I see when the game is won?

Post by BBfanboy »

If you achieve Auto-Victory in 1943, 44 or 45, the game will stop at the end of the turn it was achieved and say something like "Auto Victory Achieved" and show the Intel screen with the score.
It will ask if you want to end the game or play on.
If you end the game the enemy side will be revealed and you can go around looking at whatever you wish.
If you choose to play on, the game resumes normally and will only end on the scheduled end of the scenario.
There are no fireworks or award ceremonies!
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
Kursk1943

RE: What should I see when the game is won?

Post by Kursk1943 »

Hm...after all the efforts the devs put into the game...at least a picture of the Missouri-ceremony and the national anthem should pop up...or vice versa aboard Yamato. [:D]a

Return to “The War Room”