A question about campaign scenarios.

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario design, art and sound modding and the game editor for WITP Admiral's Edition.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

AndrewNguyen1984

A question about campaign scenarios.

Post by AndrewNguyen1984 »

Has anyone designed a campaign for 1943 when the United States finally moves onto the offensive against Japan. Are there any around.
I would really appreciate it. I know that at that time, Japan has no chance to win but I was wondering as it would be a chance
to test the US carriers in action as part of the fast carrier task force.
jmolyson

RE: A question about campaign scenarios.

Post by jmolyson »

You might try Battle of the Marianas, Scenario 11. Lots of carriers waiting to be organized into Task Forces.
Joe
rustysi

Post by rustysi »

One thread member just talked about starting to develop such a scenario, but he's just getting rolling. Didn't look like an AI would be included.
It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once. Hume

In every party there is one member who by his all-too-devout pronouncement of the party principles provokes the others to apostasy. Nietzsche

Cave ab homine unius libri. Ltn Prvb
AndrewNguyen1984

Post by AndrewNguyen1984 »

I was more thinking along the lines of a campaign scenario where it starts in 1943 and deals with the commencement of the
Central Pacific drive.
JeffroK

Post by JeffroK »

ORIGINAL: rustysi

One thread member just talked about starting to develop such a scenario, but he's just getting rolling. Didn't look like an AI would be included.
That be me, definitely head to head and I'm still pondering a start date, I have data for mid 43 & late 43.

Andymac had a mid 43 scenario out there somewhere.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Return to “Scenario Design and Modding”