Scenarios

Brian Kellys Desert War: 1940-42 captures the drama of the campaign for North Africa during World War II.
canuckgamer

Scenarios

Post by canuckgamer »

My friends and I are fans of WEGO and have been playing the Combat Mission series of games for years which uses the WEGO system. We are thinking of purchasing Desert War and starting some PBEM games.

I don't see any scenario downloads in the Mods and Scenarios sub forum. There is a Operation Husky Beta and Sidi Bou Zid 1943 scenario which looks like is in the works. Are there any scenarios ready for download?

I assume that a purchase of Desert War now would mean receiving version 1.0.2 so no patching is necessary. Thanks.
bcgames

RE: Scenarios

Post by bcgames »

Sidi Bou Zid is included in the current patch. Operation Brevity is ready for multiplayer. You can download it here (second post from the top):

tm.asp?m=4563989&mpage=1&#4567651

canuckgamer

Post by canuckgamer »

You mean the link to the attachment? I downloaded it and I see it is only 107 KB. We will unzip it in to the scenario folder as soon as we purchase Desert War.
bcgames

Post by bcgames »

ORIGINAL: canuckgamer

You mean the link to the attachment? I downloaded it and I see it is only 107 KB. We will unzip it in to the scenario folder as soon as we purchase Desert War.
That sounds about right. The scenario files aren't very large. Enter Rommel is the largest scenario...a map stretching from Nofilia in the West to BuqBuq in the East...weighs in at about 400kb.

Have fun!

Return to “Desert War 1940 - 1942”