[RESOLVED][CoW] AS-17 Krypton fired toward unintended target

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

peacekeeper118

[RESOLVED][CoW] AS-17 Krypton fired toward unintended target

Post by peacekeeper118 »

Please look at 'Flight Maverick 35' which is assigned to S-300 strike mission. As you can see, mission restricts targets only for two S-300 batteries (One S-300 identificated and the other still unknown)

Run the scenario, then you could observe flights launching AS-17 ARM toward AAA, not S-300. What's the problem?

I even refreshed mission doctrine, but nothing helps...
Attachments
GodofWar..report.zip
(496.83 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
Zathred

RE: [CoW] AS-17 Krypton fired toward unintended target

Post by Zathred »

Did you change the mission details after the flights launched?

I loaded the save and saw the S-300 mission fire at the Gun Dish AAA radars as you said. I then reloaded and before resuming the action first unassigned the flights from the S-300 mission and then immediately reassigned them to the same mission. The aircraft then attacked the Tombstone and Clam Shell radars for the sam batteries as expected. I also note that when reassigned to the mission they had a different flight path in which I had to move a waypoint to avoid them going back away from the targets on the current leg.

From my experience if you change a mission with aircraft in flight sometimes it gets screwed up.
peacekeeper118

RE: [CoW] AS-17 Krypton fired toward unintended target

Post by peacekeeper118 »

Thanks, I just solved the problem by your advise.

Then, anyway, whenever I add the target to the mission target list, should I unassign & reassign flights allocated to the land strike mission? And adjust waypoints?

It's gonna be cumbersome a bit... [:'(]

Return to “Tech Support”