Combat Mission

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

RFalvo69

RE: Combat Mission

Post by RFalvo69 »

ORIGINAL: Mobius

I run everything in Win10 including...
...Win 10.
Edit: Sorry, but the grappa (a strong Italian liquor) really ruled this evening [:D] [:D]
"Yes darling, I served in the Navy for eight years. I was a cook..."
"Oh dad... so you were a God-damned cook?"

(My 10 years old daughter after watching "The Hunt for Red October")
Titanwarrior89

Post by Titanwarrior89 »

He doesn't need to give anything a rest. He has the right to speak...don't read then. I agree with everything he is saying. Why don't you take your attitude down the street.
"Before Guadalcanal the enemy advanced at his pleasure. After Guadalcanal, he retreated at ours".

"Mama, There's Rabbits in the Garden"
Red2112

Post by Red2112 »

ORIGINAL: Rosseau

Being an addict, I am well past the old games. I'm sure someone here has played CM Black Sea, for example. I will not buy past Version 3 on any of the games, partly because of install difficulties (for me). Fortress Italy was particularly difficult to update to V3 (at the time).

But there is no game (imo) that can outgun CMBS and its siblings (except for that crazy-expensive tank sim). The scenario editor is among best-on-market, although Aggressors Rome is impressing the heck out of me. CM AI is not great and there's a lot of micro, so honestly, the CM games sort of wear me out at my age (63).

Most significantly, I have hundreds of mods and scenarios for these games free, so that makes up for any of Battlefront's pricing policies. More than 100 scenarios for CMBN V3 alone

And thank you Chris Merchant for not taking offense at my comments. I seem to remember you may have been a well-known game writer or something a while back?

Best to all,

Mike

Well you can´t say that about CMBS any more as CMSF2 has just been released [:)] But I agree, I love CMBS too.

I do find the recent release of Armored Brigade a very good alternative to us CMBS/SF fans. Not 3D but it fill´s the void nicely IMHO.

Red

Return to “General Discussion”