Matrix Registration?

The sequel of the legendary wargame with a complete graphics and interface overhaul, major new gameplay and design features such as full naval combat modelling, improved supply handling, numerous increases to scenario parameters to better support large scenarios, and integrated PBEM++.
Spudsie74

Matrix Registration?

Post by Spudsie74 »

I am ashamed to admit, I bought this game on steam[8|]. It was on sale. [:-] Can I still get a Matrix Regstration code?
zakblood

RE: Matrix Registration?

Post by zakblood »

no sorry doesn't work that way, but the other way around, buy from here and get a site code and plus a steam code, buy from steam or GOG etc, and all you get is what you've paid for, eg one
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Lobster

Post by Lobster »

You can get a refund from Steam. If it's past the amount of time to qualify try anyway. As long as you give a good reason they will give a refund. I had bought a game I was hugely disappointed with. But I didn't play it until well beyond the refund date limit. But I still got a refund because of the reason I gave.
http://www.operationbarbarossa.net/

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe-Einstein

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back?
A: A stick.
Spudsie74

Post by Spudsie74 »

Thanks guys. NO, I am ashamed to say Steam e-mailed me that I could get a copy for 20.00, and I jumped on it. I was too lazy to even look and see if Matrix had the same sale. I'll save up a few pennies, and buy a matrix copy when I can, no other game has give me even close to the replay value of TAOW. Closest I could probably get is 2400 hourson Civ 5...But I have had TAOW ince the first one came out. BTW...great link on Barbarossa, Lobster.
sPzAbt653

Post by sPzAbt653 »

I am ashamed to admit, I bought this game on steam
Hopefully you learned from your mistake. Surely others will benefit from you posting about it, so thanks for that.

Return to “The Operational Art of War IV”