A question on reserves

Armored Brigade is a real-time tactical wargame, focusing on realism and playability
blackcloud6

A question on reserves

Post by blackcloud6 »

Is there a way to put a unit in reserve, on the player's side that the player does not yet have control of? It would be cool to be able to have say a tank platoon in reserve that will only be released to player control when certain peramters are met such as the enemy reaching a certain point, or losses reach a certain level or time etc. Could this be implemented in the future into the game?
exsonic01

RE: A question on reserves

Post by exsonic01 »

I suggested similar idea during beta. I also wish if this game introduce some concept of "reinforcement". I never mean in-game purchase like Wargame RD or usual RTS.

However, if we could purchase units-for-deploy and units-for-reinforcement separately, and have a system to introduce such "reinforcements", that would be good for scenario design.
Homewrecker

Post by Homewrecker »

Couldnt that work along the same lines as air support? Have a pre-designated deployment area and the order deployment amd there be an ETA for arrival?
blackcloud6

Post by blackcloud6 »

ORIGINAL: Homewrecker

Couldnt that work along the same lines as air support? Have a pre-designated deployment area and the order deployment amd there be an ETA for arrival?

Agree.
blackcloud6

Post by blackcloud6 »

ORIGINAL: exsonic01

I suggested similar idea during beta. I also wish if this game introduce some concept of "reinforcement". I never mean in-game purchase like Wargame RD or usual RTS.

However, if we could purchase units-for-deploy and units-for-reinforcement separately, and have a system to introduce such "reinforcements", that would be good for scenario design.

Agree.

Return to “Armored Brigade”