Manual

Armored Brigade is a real-time tactical wargame, focusing on realism and playability
Emx77

Manual

Post by Emx77 »

Can someone on developer/publisher behalf upload the manual or at least preview of the manual? While we are waiting for release, it would be nice to use it to get familiar with game mechanics.
pensfanvw

RE: Manual

Post by pensfanvw »

Agree, nice to be able to get a little bit of a head start before game release.
Veitikka

Post by Veitikka »

I heard Matrix doesn't usually do that.
Know thyself!
bazjak

Post by bazjak »

Would be nice if they did as im interested in the game
Hexagon

Post by Hexagon »

Well, if i dont remember bad in Steam are avaliable to download manuals no??? other point if for example how JT when release a new title made all game documentation avaliable to download, i think is a good way made players interest more in a game but...
varangy

Post by varangy »

Yes you can download manuals in steam.
Hexagon

Post by Hexagon »

Thats a good thing for Matrix-Slitherine games in Steam, you can download the manual... i dont understand why we cant have the same here, in the end manuals are like novels and games like movies but usually here movie is better than novel [:D]
CapnDarwin

Post by CapnDarwin »

You can only download a manual on Steam for a game that is released and they have included it in the Steam application setup. Manuals are generally PDFs/Ebooks these days and most games come with one (or more). AB has a EBook with the installation so if you get the game you get the manual. Games from Matrix also include, in most cases, a printer friendly version of the manual as well. Maybe, at some point down the road, certain games, after release, can have a download link to the latest main game manual for people to download. That would allow people who don't own the game a way to review and see if it is a game they want to get. Manuals can also be placed on the Developer's website if they have one too.
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC

Return to “Armored Brigade”