Confused on adding Database Images

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Akmatov

Confused on adding Database Images

Post by Akmatov »

Downloaded Database Images DB3000 and CWDB from warfaresims.com. Instructions for adding them to the games: "If purchased by Steam please unzip to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Command Modern Air Naval Operations\DB\Images folder"

BUT there are two sets of images, DB3000 and CWDB, which do I unzip into \DB\Images?

Also, I looked and the DB3000 images do not match the existing images located there, ie Aircraft_10 is a different aircraft in the vanilla base game and CWDB image set from that for DB3000.

Aircraft_10
Base Game Set & CWDB = four engine prop ASW patrol aircraft
DB3000 = two tailed fighter, F15 I think

I'm guessing, no instructions I've noticed, that the base game image data is an incomplete set of images for CWDB and I should add the CWDB images to the base game image set and worry about the DB3000 images if for some reason I should switch to the DB3000 database, wherever that is.

Advice appreciated as the potential for a colossal mess is huge.
Akmatov

RE: Confused on adding Database Images

Post by Akmatov »

Digging in deeper I'm assuming that the CWDB Images go in the \CMANO\DB\Images\CWDB or DB3000.

Ofc would have saved time if I'd dug in a bit deeper or if one of the 28 ppl who viewed my post without comment had just told me.
Schr75

RE: Confused on adding Database Images

Post by Schr75 »

Hi Akmatov

The image files go into the CMANO\DB\Images folder.
The DB3000 files in the DB3000 folder and the CWDB files in the CWDB folder.

So the path to the DB3000 files should be: CMANO\DB\Images\DB3000.

Søren

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”