Problem with "Normandy" Expasion ""This scenario requires the Normandy expasnion."

Tigers on the Hunt is a World War 2 hard-core tactical wargame for PC.

It creates a truly and immersive depth tactical simulation. Tigers on the Hunt boasts a ferocious and adaptive AI which will dynamically respond to a player’s maneuvers.

Moderators: Paullus, Peter Fisla

hamburgx1984

Problem with "Normandy" Expasion ""This scenario requires the Normandy expasnion."

Post by hamburgx1984 »

Hello folks,

i have Tigers on the Hunt V. 1.1.0.9 Installed with the Kursk and Normandy DLC installed (all bought at the matrixgame web-shop), with valid Serial Numbers.

Now i got the following issue:

The Scenarios for the Normandy Campaign are shown in the list after i start the game, but i get following message when i try to play the Normandy Scenarios.

Problem:

i got following message:

"This scenario requires the Normandy expasnion."

The Normandy Scenarios have files in the scenario folder of the main Game like E:Tigers on the hund/scenarios you have there the files for the maps like:

Wn73
Left Alone on the Shore
Le Hamel
Assault on the Merville Battery
Pegasus Coup de Main
Pegasus Bridge Night Battle

Or it is only possible to start the Game only via the "Campaign Game Scenarios":

82nd at Amfreville
La Fiere Causeway...?

What should i do to fix the problem (see screenshot)?

Thx
Paullus

RE: Problem with "Normandy" Expasion ""This scenario requires the Normandy expasnion."

Post by Paullus »

Topic moved to the Tech Support forum http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=4547517
For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus

Return to “Tigers on the Hunt”