About Navy warfare!

The sequel of the legendary wargame with a complete graphics and interface overhaul, major new gameplay and design features such as full naval combat modelling, improved supply handling, numerous increases to scenario parameters to better support large scenarios, and integrated PBEM++.
woos1981

About Navy warfare!

Post by woos1981 »

Great works team! We celebrated the birth of this great game! I especially like the improvement about Navy warfare, but there are two problems, each ships looks like the same ship in the game, whatever carrier or destroyers.In addition, the next upgrade will join submarine unit in the game? Thank you very much!
woos1981

RE: About Navy warfare!

Post by woos1981 »

Hello production team, I really love this game and the latest update.Could you please add submarine units to the naval warfare system at the next update? Thank you very much!
Lobster

Post by Lobster »

ORIGINAL: wwwws

Great works team! We celebrated the birth of this great game! I especially like the improvement about Navy warfare, but there are two problems, each ships looks like the same ship in the game, whatever carrier or destroyers.In addition, the next upgrade will join submarine unit in the game? Thank you very much!

Yes, the equipment graphics look the same. But the units on the map do look different. Some people have made their own equipment graphics so ships do not look the same.
http://www.operationbarbarossa.net/

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe-Einstein

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back?
A: A stick.
woos1981

Post by woos1981 »

Thank you for your reply, But i still hope heaving official different equipment graphics.Thanks!
woos1981

Post by woos1981 »

I have another thought If the torpedo attack feature can be added to the destroyer or cruiser unit in the future, I think the sea battle will become more real
mamnich24

Post by mamnich24 »

Where can I get the custom ship graphics; and how do I install them so?
Thanks,
Mike

Return to “The Operational Art of War IV”