[FIXED] (v1.14 B998.1) No comm aircraft still controllable

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Excroat3

[FIXED] (v1.14 B998.1) No comm aircraft still controllable

Post by Excroat3 »

If you see the attached save, the Apache in Flight 845 is nocomm when you go into unit view, but in the group view, you can still give the Apache orders and see it's location. I'm not sure if this is intended or not, I don't have much experience with comms in this game.
Attachments
nocomms.zip
(176.79 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
Whicker

RE: (v1.14 B998.1) No comm aircraft still controllable

Post by Whicker »

I can see it but I can't control it. You should lose sight of it assuming there are no radars to show it which it looks like there aren't. So that seems wrong.

If you add a new unit to that scenario it seems to work properly - you will lose its position fairly quickly.
I tried to use the DDG in there and it does the same as the apache - you can see it but not control it.

my guess is that scen was created before out of comms was a thing, so there may be something weird about those units?

Make a new scen and try it and it should work. Just add one side and one unit, set the feature to allow out of comms and see if it works.

Excroat3

Post by Excroat3 »

The scenario is from the steam workshop, and was released earlier this week, so I'm assuming it was released pretty recently. When it comes to ordering around the nocomm apache, I was able to order it to RTB before I saved and submitted the file here. Maybe if you unassign it from RTBing you would be able to control it again.
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

Thanks! Fixed for the next update release.

Return to “Tech Support”