supply bug

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

jjdenver

supply bug

Post by jjdenver »

Somehow the German unit near Petsamo is OOS while the Finns show as in supply. Petsamo doesn't show on map as a city - is it somehow supplying the Finns?

Attachments
Capture.jpg
Capture.jpg (174.1 KiB) Viewed 21 times
AARS:
CEAW-BJR Mod 2009:
tm.asp?m=2101447
AT-WW1:
tm.asp?m=1705427
AT-GPW:
tm.asp?m=1649732
Courtenay

RE: supply bug

Post by Courtenay »

If you are not using Limited Overseas Supply, there are combat units from both sides or neither in the North and Norwegian Seas, and the weather is rain, storm, or blizzard, then everything is fine; the Finns are being supplied by sea supply, but the Germans are too far away. If these are not the circumstances, then something looks wrong.
I thought I knew how to play this game....
jjdenver

Post by jjdenver »

We're using LOSS but this did resolve when axis picked up the impulse to play - was only temporary problem. Of course it would have mattered if allies were able to for example attack an flipped unit but in our game it wasn't an impact in the end. Thank you.
AARS:
CEAW-BJR Mod 2009:
tm.asp?m=2101447
AT-WW1:
tm.asp?m=1705427
AT-GPW:
tm.asp?m=1649732
Joseignacio

Post by Joseignacio »

Petsamo is only a port and (a minor one, at it, not that it matters). There is no way to support any of them without an HQ except by sea.

I cannot see any way the supply can be interdicted by sea to GE and not to Finn, since it would come from the same sea (Baltic).

Of course the Finnish could have an HQ in the lower part of a stack but in this case it would supply the GE unit.

It looks like a bug to me.

Return to “Tech Support”