Celeste Yarnell Passed

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

JReb

Celeste Yarnell Passed

Post by JReb »

Another boyhood crush of mine has passed on, Ms. Celeste Yarnall. Some of you guys may remember her. Good journey Celeste.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/s ... dead-at-74

A sign I am a true geek is the number of crushes I've had on sci-fi women since boyhood. From Roddenberry's wife and Ms. Yarnall to Jeri Ryan and Jolene Blaylock to Zoe Zaldana and to Alice Eve. I have loved them all....at least in my own mind! [:D]

"Celeste Yarnall, who wooed Elvis Presley on screen, captivated audiences on “Star Trek” and made pulses race as “the original flower child” in the 1968 cult classic “Eve,” has passed away at age 74.

Her husband, British artist Nazim Nazim, confirmed Yarnall died Sunday afternoon after “a long struggle” with ovarian cancer."

Attachments
yarnall2016.jpg
yarnall2016.jpg (151.52 KiB) Viewed 107 times
CelesteYarnall.jpg
CelesteYarnall.jpg (238.72 KiB) Viewed 107 times
My shrink says I have anger management and conflict resolution issues....and I'LL FIGHT ANYBODY THAT DISAGREES!
operating

RE: Celeste Yarnell Passed

Post by operating »

IIRC she was in James Bond's "Goldfinger".
and one flew over the Cuckoos nest
Pvt_Grunt

Post by Pvt_Grunt »

Chekov's pick-up line doesnt seem to be working
IslandInland

Post by IslandInland »

ORIGINAL: JReb

Another boyhood crush of mine has passed on, Ms. Celeste Yarnall. Some of you guys may remember her. Good journey Celeste.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/s ... dead-at-74

A sign I am a true geek is the number of crushes I've had on sci-fi women since boyhood. From Roddenberry's wife and Ms. Yarnall to Jeri Ryan and Jolene Blaylock to Zoe Zaldana and to Alice Eve. I have loved them all....at least in my own mind! [:D]

"Celeste Yarnall, who wooed Elvis Presley on screen, captivated audiences on “Star Trek” and made pulses race as “the original flower child” in the 1968 cult classic “Eve,” has passed away at age 74.

Her husband, British artist Nazim Nazim, confirmed Yarnall died Sunday afternoon after “a long struggle” with ovarian cancer."

Jeri Ryan / 7 of 9.

Attachments
borg_jeri_..1024x539.jpg
borg_jeri_..1024x539.jpg (77.86 KiB) Viewed 107 times
War In The East 2 & Steel Inferno Expansion Beta Tester
War In The West Operation Torch Beta Tester
Strategic Command American Civil War Beta Tester
XXXCorps
1941 Hitler's Dream Scenario for WITE 2

Return to “General Discussion”