Replacement allied opponent to continue a DBB-C scen28 game - closed

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Arto K

Replacement allied opponent to continue a DBB-C scen28 game - closed

Post by Arto K »

I´m looking for a replacement allied player. My current opponent can´t unfortunately continue our DBB-C scen28 game. He is willing to give his password to a new opponent if I can find one. The game date is October 22nd 1942. The situation in the game currently: I´m preparing my defences for the allied counter attack, which hasn´t really began yet. There has been a couple of bigger naval battles in the game, but neither side hasn´t lost anything important.
I think I´m quite an experienced player. I have played this game since the days of Uncommon valor, mainly pbem games on both sides. I live in Helsinki Finland and can usually play a turn/day and some more on weekends. If you are interested, please email me to akilpiowitp(at)gmail.com.
Below are some notes from my opponent about our game.

Arto

Hi This is Jeffs
Sadly, because of RL issues I am not able to continue in my allied quest against my
excellent opponent Arto. He is very prompt with turns. And quietly very shrwed.

As for the war situation, the allies are very much in the game (a few old BBs have been lost, with all CVs left in tact (1 will take a while for repairs though)

So if you want to play a solid opponent who will quickly get back turns, please take over this game from me.
Lokasenna

RE: Replacement allied opponent to continue a DBB-C scen28 game

Post by Lokasenna »

Just want to chime in and recommend Arto as an opponent. He and I have played one full game so far, and are almost through 1942 in another one.
Barb

RE: Replacement allied opponent to continue a DBB-C scen28 game

Post by Barb »

If I hadn't had two PBEMs ongoing (albeit at slower pace), I would be interested. However I think I wont be able to fit in a third one... :(

Return to “Opponents Wanted”