West Front LCG - The Attack on Crete

Please post here for questions and discussion about general game modding

Moderator: Jason Petho

Eagle-FZS

West Front LCG - The Attack on Crete

Post by Eagle-FZS »

Crete was of great strategic importance after Greece. From this island the Allies could threaten the Balkans, while the Axis powers would have a base for air strikes on the Suez shipping and the allied bases in Egypt and Libya. In Crete, there were 30,000 British soldiers under the command of Colonel Matthews. The 193th parachute battalion Otto von Würz had the task of advancing as fast as possible from Maleme to Spakia and to beat the Allied troops there devastating.

to find on Feldzugschmiede
Dirk Wodrich

rmmwilg

RE: West Front LCG - The Attack on Crete

Post by rmmwilg »

Hi Eagle, was looking forward to getting into these LCG's until... I open any of them, in any of the three games, and the map is blank(black) after I select the Rules Options! [&:]

Running v1.04 at the mo coz of probs with 2.02
rmmwilg

RE: West Front LCG - The Attack on Crete

Post by rmmwilg »

ORIGINAL: rmmwilg

Hi Eagle, was looking forward to getting into these LCG's until... I open any of them, in any of the three games, and the map is blank(black) after I select the Rules Options! [&:]

Running v1.04 at the mo coz of probs with 2.02

Well my friend. Turns out to be a compatibility issue - I had to get the upgrade to 2.02 to work first, and then the maps appeared! Looking forward to enjoying your work! Vielen Dank fuer Alles!

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”