WitP:AE Editor 64x

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Rising-Sun

WitP:AE Editor 64x

Post by Rising-Sun »

Hello, I decided do some changes to the main scenario 001: War in the Pacific: Full Campaign.

There a ship that need to correct the spelling. Also Wanted to move Force Z (Prince of Wales and Repluse) to Calcutta (station at Singapore), should be in action close to Dec 10th instead of 7th when usually got sunk.

Also would like to find a way to change the victory points for one Japanese ship class, these Ansyu xPB are way too high for these crappy boats. So the default is 10, want to change it to 4. I haven't been able to figure it out and could someone tell me how to do this?
BBfanboy

RE: WitP:AE Editor 64x

Post by BBfanboy »

I think VPs are based on tonnage and durability of the ship.
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
Rising-Sun

Post by Rising-Sun »

ORIGINAL: BBfanboy

I think VPs are based on tonnage and durability of the ship.

And I think it may have something to do with Endurance or combined, so I don't know. I remember reading some details that someone mention have something to do with Endurance.

Gotta do some testing and see what happen.
Rising-Sun

Post by Rising-Sun »

I have decided not to touch the Ansyu xPB victory points since it would not be balance through out the game. So I probably just stick with the stock scenario 001 and leave everything as it is.

Just a minor thing that needed to be corrected on the spelling. But it wouldn't hurt to push that Force Z back to Calcutta or Colombo. Least it would show up close to that date where it suppose to be under attack around the 10th of December 1941 instead of 7th.

Also noticed those Japanese submarines, RO's should be named as Ro-XX instead of RO-XX.
BBfanboy

Post by BBfanboy »

Note that where Force Z was, the war started on December 8th (the international date line runs through mid-Pacific at the 180th Meridian).
The Japanese knew it was in the area but did not get a fix on it until it steamed north.
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

Return to “Tech Support”