EARLY GEMAN TANK PAINT SCHEME

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

DMAN28

EARLY GEMAN TANK PAINT SCHEME

Post by DMAN28 »

I REMEMBER AT ONE TIME BEFORE IN THE ORG DIALOGUE BEFORE JULY 1943 ALL THE GERMAN TANKS WERE GERMAN GREY . BUT NOW SOME ARE GREY AND SOME ARE TAN OR CAMOUFLAGE I HAVE THE LATEST PATCH 2.02
Warhorse

RE: EARLY GEMAN TANK PAINT SCHEME

Post by Warhorse »

It depends if there exists a grey model for it in the Special folder. Default is the tan or desert color, if prior to July 43 there exists a grey model with an E-(appropriate bmp number), it will use that. Same goes for after July 43, if there exists a model labelled L-(appropriate bmp number)it will use that, otherwise default.There is also one with S- for snow for each model.
Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com
digiartst

RE: EARLY GEMAN TANK PAINT SCHEME

Post by digiartst »

ORIGINAL: DMAN28

I REMEMBER AT ONE TIME BEFORE IN THE ORG DIALOGUE BEFORE JULY 1943 ALL THE GERMAN TANKS WERE GERMAN GREY . BUT NOW SOME ARE GREY AND SOME ARE TAN OR CAMOUFLAGE I HAVE THE LATEST PATCH 2.02

Well since all the vehicles in this game have all my old german gray, mud, spring , camo ,and snow artwork. I painted all the original german tan of every vehicle to grey with my mod there should be no tan only vehicles.
its nice to see my artwork and many of my vehicles in this game still. now at least you dont have to switch out folders like you use to have too.

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”