Old scenarios?? Battlefront stopped??

Strategic Command Classic: Global Conflict
CSSS

Old scenarios?? Battlefront stopped??

Post by CSSS »

Does anyone have a link to Nupremal or Calm before the Storm? Since Battlefront closed down the repository, I don't have access to my all time favorite! I just retired non-voluntarily (Stroke)
but it now means I have time to playthese Classics!
rjh1971

RE: Old scenarios?? Battlefront stopped??

Post by rjh1971 »

Hi Craig

With the new battlefront website they got rid of the old repository, a shame.

I have put the files I downloaded in its time in Dropbox. Hopefully you'll find something of what you're looking for:

Mods for GC Gold:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vxhgnogijqjz ... hkAta?dl=0

Mods for Global Conflict (not sure if they will work for GC Gold, but worth a try):

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pcjuvnabeiwt ... 1MP7a?dl=0
GG's AWD, GG's WBTS, GG's WitE Beta Tester
Beta Tester: Panzer Corps, Time of Fury, CtGW, DC CB, DC3 Barbarossa, SC WWII WiE, SC WWII WaW, SC WWI
CSSS

Post by CSSS »

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I only have one simple question, as I bought this game on Steam, how do I find the files to put the scenarios into? I cannot adequately describe how happy you have made me!!!
Hubert Cater

Post by Hubert Cater »

If you place them in the applicable USER campaign folder for the game you should be able to then load them. For example it should be something like this on your end for Classic Global:

C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Strategic Command Classic WWII - Global Conflict Gold\Campaigns
rjh1971

Post by rjh1971 »

You're welcome [:)]
I also have other scenarios for the rest of the games, should you want them just say so.
Beta Tester: Panzer Corps, Time of Fury, CtGW, DC CB, DC3 Barbarossa, SC WWII WiE, SC WWII WaW, SC WWI
Cantona66

Post by Cantona66 »

Hi se my post as 1938 Calm ...
Solyom2

Post by Solyom2 »

Hello!

I really miss the Battlefront repository, I browesed lot of Combat Missionx1 scenarios there, shame I didn't saved all of them. Do you have any files from there?
rjh1971

Post by rjh1971 »

ORIGINAL: Solyom2

Hello!

I really miss the Battlefront repository, I browesed lot of Combat Missionx1 scenarios there, shame I didn't saved all of them. Do you have any files from there?

Sorry, since I don't have CM I didn't download those mods. I was referring to the rest of SC games.
Tanaka

Post by Tanaka »

ORIGINAL: rjh1971

I also have other scenarios for the rest of the games, should you want them just say so.

Thanks for these I would be interested in the other scenarios you have as well if possible?
rjh1971

Post by rjh1971 »

ORIGINAL: Tanaka

Thanks for these I would be interested in the other scenarios you have as well if possible?

These are all the rest I downloaded in its day. Notice that some of them may not work as they were intended for older versions. I tried for example BATTLEFORRUSSIA2v1.05a for SC Classic WW2 and could make it work for the Matrix version.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fhic7u6481u3 ... 7Isxa?dl=0
Tanaka

Post by Tanaka »

ORIGINAL: Tanaka

These are all the rest I downloaded in its day. Notice that some of them may not work as they were intended for older versions. I tried for example BATTLEFORRUSSIA2v1.05a for SC Classic WW2 and could make it work for the Matrix version.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fhic7u6481u3 ... 7Isxa?dl=0

Thanks for these! I wonder if was there ever a terrain graphics mod that was done?
spear5168

Post by spear5168 »

I recently installed the game again, but my feeble brain has forgotten how to load new mods/scenarios. I tried copying a .cgn file in the Battlefront campaigns folder but it came up with an error when I tried to load it. My fumbling around the forums hasn't come up with a simple solution. Could someone give me some guidance?
rjh1971

Post by rjh1971 »

ORIGINAL: spear5168

I recently installed the game again, but my feeble brain has forgotten how to load new mods/scenarios. I tried copying a .cgn file in the Battlefront campaigns folder but it came up with an error when I tried to load it. My fumbling around the forums hasn't come up with a simple solution. Could someone give me some guidance?

Hi Spear, welcome to the forum.
To install the old mods with the new Matrix version of the SC series, go to
C:\Users\Your PC NAME\Documents\My Games\Strategic Command Classic WWII - Global Conflict Gold (the game where you want to install the mod)\Campaigns
and install the campaign. Iirc it should work the same way for scenarios.

Hope it helps.

Return to “Strategic Command Classic: Global Conflict”