HOW to land my MARINES on tarawa?

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
pkpowers

HOW to land my MARINES on tarawa?

Post by pkpowers »

I'm confused on how to get onto Tarawa ; I see my marines out in the water, but I'm unable to board them unto landing crafts/LVT or move them thru water, not sure what to do here. I know I'm missing something easy...
Oberst_Klink

RE: HOW to land my MARINES on tarawa?

Post by Oberst_Klink »

ORIGINAL: pkpowers

I'm confused on how to get onto Tarawa ; I see my marines out in the water, but I'm unable to board them unto landing crafts/LVT or move them thru water, not sure what to do here. I know I'm missing something easy...
Just loaded the scenario up and... well, you're right; no sea transport available at all. Best thing is to get in touch with Erik; it does look weird that the Marines and other US troops are literally 'stuck'.

Klink, Oberst
My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.
pkpowers

Post by pkpowers »

was never able to figure this one out
sPzAbt653

Post by sPzAbt653 »

Right click on a unit or stack of units and select 'Board Ship'. This is not available until turn 6 when Sea Transport is available.
TheeWarLord

Post by TheeWarLord »

Yep, stuck all right. Seems weird to be stuck till transport arrive on the sixth turn. It should have been addressed in scenario briefing, and documentations. It is an easy fix though thru the editor.
sPzAbt653

Post by sPzAbt653 »

Nothing needs fixing, it states in the briefing document 'The scenario starts on November 19th, this to allow the US player’s Naval assets to bombard any spotted Japanese strongpoints. Also the Japanese player may redeploy units during the night before the actual invasion.'

The document doesn't show up on the Scenario List screen, I don't know why, but it is in the Scenario Directory in the WWII-Asia Folder, along with the scenario. If you feel something is missing, its a good idea to check there for a document.

Return to “Tech Support”