New Sprites for Time of Fury

Time of Fury spans the whole war in Europe and gives players the opportunity to control all types of units, ground, air and naval. Not only that, each player will be able to pick a single country or selection of countries and fight his way against either the AI or in multiplayer in hotseat or Play by E-Mail. This innovative multiplayer feature will give player the chance to fight bigger scenarios against many opponents, giving the game a strategic angle that has no equal in the market. The game uses Slitherine’s revolutionary PBEM++ server system.

Moderator: doomtrader

lt1956_slith

New Sprites for Time of Fury

Post by lt1956_slith »

Hello,

I made this little Graphics mod for myself, but I would like to share with others. I basically took some units for another WW2 game and added them to this game. It looks really nice and works great, I wish the original game had units like this to begin with.

I posted the Links and the Picture to the Slitherine site for Time of Fury, because the Matrix site is not allowing me to post pics or links. sheesh.

Just go to that site and You will see my post and how nice the units are.

zakblood

RE: New Sprites for Time of Fury

Post by zakblood »

thanks for the share and here you go, sorted

Code: Select all

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=155&t=86789&p=736773#p736773
Attachments
260.jpg
260.jpg (283.62 KiB) Viewed 286 times
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Alan Sharif

Post by Alan Sharif »

Looks great. Thanks for all your work.
A Sharif
lt1956_slith

Post by lt1956_slith »

Thanks for getting my mod posted here. I never use this site so it wouldn't let me. And I wanted to share with other players.

Thanks for the kind words Alan, I think you will like the Unit Choices, you should see the Higher level Infantry in Camo pattern. Highest Tank is King Tiger. The Mod breathes new life in the game for me, and I hope it does the same. The funny thing is the Unit sprites came from another game I can't play because of OS XP. But I was able to use the Sprites. I did make a couple myself, the Level 3 Infantry was made by me as they didn't have German Mortar or MG42 in Gray, so I photoshopped something that looked like the real thing.

I made a similar mod for World at War a Divided world but never released it. Anyway I hope others enjoy this mod as much as I have. [:)]
lt1956_slith

Post by lt1956_slith »

Hello, I added a new version of this mod that adds a mark 2 and improved Mark 3 panzer and new Ital Sprites for infantry, its a small improvement but nice. I cannot upload here but did so at my Slitherine post. If the gentleman that uploaded this one will do the same for the newer version replacing the older link. Thanks P.S. Comments and opinions welcome!
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

here's the new file

Code: Select all

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xqmiqhe37po6d5p/ToF_New_Sprites_v2.zip/file
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)

Return to “Time of Fury”