Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War is OUT!

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

AlbertoC

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War is OUT!

Post by AlbertoC »

The first ever 4X turn-based strategy game set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe is now available on PC (Windows and Linux)!

[center]Image[/center]

Purge the Xenos! Gladius Prime is a newly rediscovered planet: once it was a prosperous Imperium Colony, but then they discovered something weird, powerful and terrible. Forsaken for centuries, it is now an endless battlefield littered with skeletons of Imperium cities and crawling multi-legged horrors. Four factions want to claim back Gladius Prime: the mighty Space Marines, the warmonger Astra Militarum, the steel legions of the Necrons and the green tide of the Orks.

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War is a turn based 4X strategy game: you need to eXplore the planet, eXpand your dominions, eXploit the forgotten artefacts and - above all - eXterminate your enemies, as in Warhammer 40,000 universe there is no space for diplomacy. You can simply crush any opposing force you will meet with your growing army, or you can try to undertake the quests you will be assigned. Whatever you choose, beware - Gladius Prime itself is a dangerous opponent.

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War is now available on PC (Steam, GOG.com and Slitherine.com). You can decide to buy either the normal edition of the game as well as the Deluxe Edition, containing the base game plus the digital soundtrack, 7 amazing digital wallpapers and one extra neutral unit, the fearsome Lord of Skulls!
balto

RE: Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War is OUT!

Post by balto »

Totally addicted to this game. Man, I LOVE THIS -- 5 stars. Thanks for making it. I am already on 28+ hours and preparing to blow another 8 until I drop tonight.
balto

Post by balto »

Up to 65 hours.., still LOVING IT!! So if I never play this again (which I am not stopping until HOI 4 Man the Guns DLC comes out), I have effectively paid less than a dollar an hour for pure entertainment joy. This game is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

Thanks for the feedback and glad you are enjoying it. Me too :)

Be sure to spread the word. Co-Op and MP is actually really good too!
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”