Scenario Request "On to Philadelphia"

Post new mods and scenarios here
comte

Scenario Request "On to Philadelphia"

Post by comte »

There is a scenario for TOAW III called "On to Philadelphia" A very well made alternate history
scenario. USA vs Confederacy in WW1. I tried the version from Rugged defense in TOAW IV but the
the unit colors were all wrong. Also the dates were messed up instead of 1914 it was 1964. Is there
any possibility to fix this for TOAW IV? It doesn't have a PO so I'm not worried about that aspect.
Oberst_Klink

RE: Scenario Request "On to Philadelphia"

Post by Oberst_Klink »

Adoni,

too many units and too complex to script an efficient/challenging PO.

Anyway, can you .zip the scenario here attached to let me have a look at it?

Klink, Oberst
My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.
BigDuke66

Post by BigDuke66 »

Delete thread, this is no request section.
btd64

Post by btd64 »

ORIGINAL: Comtedemeighan

There is a scenario for TOAW III called "On to Philadelphia" A very well made alternate history
scenario. USA vs Confederacy in WW1. I tried the version from Rugged defense in TOAW IV but the
the unit colors were all wrong. Also the dates were messed up instead of 1914 it was 1964. Is there
any possibility to fix this for TOAW IV? It doesn't have a PO so I'm not worried about that aspect.

Open the scenario in the editor and save it with a new name. That my help....GP
Intel i7 4.3GHz 10th Gen,16GB Ram,Nvidia GeForce MX330

AKA General Patton

DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
New Game Development Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command"....Gen. George S. Patton
BillLottJr

Post by BillLottJr »

Hi, I'm one of the authors of the scenario, so first thanks for the complement. I'm currently helping Felix with a modern scenario he has written, but after that, I was going to adapt "On to Philadelphia" to TOAW IV.
I attempted to create PO's for for the scenario after it was released, but failed miserably. The 1964 vs 1914 hack was so I could use recon helos as recon aircraft. At the time we wrote the scenario, helicopters were not allowed before a certain date. Also, with the new naval system, the house rules regarding ships & shore batteries will no longer be needed. I think I'll have an updated version ready in a month or two.
Bill
Romani ite domum!
comte

Post by comte »

ORIGINAL: BillLottJr

Hi, I'm one of the authors of the scenario, so first thanks for the complement. I'm currently helping Felix with a modern scenario he has written, but after that, I was going to adapt "On to Philadelphia" to TOAW IV.
I attempted to create PO's for for the scenario after it was released, but failed miserably. The 1964 vs 1914 hack was so I could use recon helos as recon aircraft. At the time we wrote the scenario, helicopters were not allowed before a certain date. Also, with the new naval system, the house rules regarding ships & shore batteries will no longer be needed. I think I'll have an updated version ready in a month or two.
Bill

Thanks Bill looking forward to your rerelease for TOAW IV! I know theres no PO no worries I want the scenario for PBEM [8D]
comte

Post by comte »

ORIGINAL: Oberst_Klink

Adoni,

too many units and too complex to script an efficient/challenging PO.

Anyway, can you .zip the scenario here attached to let me have a look at it?

Klink, Oberst

Sir here is the file as requested.
Attachments
OntoPhil..914ME.zip
(1.4 MiB) Downloaded 23 times
Silvanski

Post by Silvanski »

I think I'll have an updated version ready in a month or two.
Bill
That would be great. I like this one. A detailed look at the eastcoast theatre of one of my favorites, American Front 1914
The TOAW Redux Dude
BillLottJr

Post by BillLottJr »

ORIGINAL: BillLottJr

Bill
Well, so much for a month or two. I have finished the unit re-coloring & the custom icons. I'm now playing solo with the aim of checking to make sure the events are working correctly & other bug-hunts. I still need to update the player's notes as well.
Bill

Attachments
DCArea.jpg
DCArea.jpg (788.6 KiB) Viewed 216 times
Romani ite domum!

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”