Failed(on_left_button_down):

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.
thekman

Failed(on_left_button_down):

Post by thekman »

So was attacking a german sub when I ran into another ship. Then I noticed the sub that was next to another ship, wasn't there anymore, so I moved another ship to the space he was in, and the game gave me the "failed(on_left_button_down):" error. So restarted the game, and it started from the beginning. Didn't do the exact same thing with the ships, since I could remember the exact moves. This time on maybe the 4th or 5th attack on the sub, the game crashed again. This time the sub did not disappear next to one of my ships. I'm assuming my opponent doesn't have some "super weapon" to avoid me attacking him.

I have a screen shot of error message, but unable to upload here from an old word program.
Hubert Cater

RE: Failed(on_left_button_down):

Post by Hubert Cater »

Hi thekman,

Can you confirm which version of the game you are running? It should show the version number in the bottom right hand corner of the MAIN MENU screen. Thanks as this will help me to sort it out,

Hubert
thekman

Post by thekman »

Version 1.13. Was able to complete the turn on the 3rd try as I did some land moves prior to the sea battles. Thanks!
Hubert Cater

Post by Hubert Cater »

Thanks and I am currently not able to repeat it, but I'll keep an eye out for sure.
Christolos

Post by Christolos »

I just got this error after ending my turn in a v1.12.02 Beta PBEM game. The game seemed to have ended ok and loaded my played turn to the Beta server...so maybe all is still ok...

I think I remember getting this error, or something like it, a while ago and at this same point (i.e., ending a PBEM game where it loaded ok to the server...), but it never happened again, until now, and if I remember well enough, nothing was found of it when it was investigated.

The point is, however, something may still be afoot with this since it also happened to thekman, albeit under different circumstances...

Thanks,

C
Attachments
Error.jpg
Error.jpg (76.67 KiB) Viewed 139 times
“Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny.”

-Aristotle-

Return to “Tech Support”