2by3+

Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and unfortunate defeats here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

Neogodhobo

RE: Cavalry corps training program.

Post by Neogodhobo »

Marshal Mamluke.

Thanks for your input. Orders about airplanes have already been sent to the Air Marshal a couple days ago. All air force are to stay on the ground while reorganization of the air is underway.

Marshal Mamluke As for the Cavalry, you personally requested 3 cavalry corps for Operation Stalino, I will grant you those corps Marshal, in addition, due to my great trust in you, I will give you an additional 2 cavalry corps to support your assault. Every additional cavalry corps gained during the winter will be joining your command. All cavalry corps at your disposal WONT be the better quality ones.

Marshal Darojax will have the other 10th Cavalry corps, included the better ones, to join in Operation Krutov's special mission. This mission is TOP SECRET and will be made known at the moment of the offensive.

Let it be known That Marshal's Darojax Operation Krutov's special mission will be joined by Marshal Mamluke for special supervision. All orders will have to be confirmed and approved by both Marshal before being issued.
Marshal Mamluke will be made aware of the operation on the day of the assault and will be transported by plane on that very same day.
thedoctorking

Post by thedoctorking »

If I manage a breakthrough, I'd like to have some cavalry to run for Leningrad and/or to cut off the Finns. You can rail them up later if I'm making good progress.
Mamluke

Post by Mamluke »

Awesome!

Ho Supreme leader, may I propose that the last Cav corps goes to Doctorking? I won't mind if the 17th cavalry corps goes to the North.

Just to be sure, that all comrades keep in mind that Corps use 4 command points (CP) instead of the 2 CP per division, so keep that in mind when structuring your armies for December.
Neogodhobo

Post by Neogodhobo »

Yes alright the 17th Cav corps will be going North. ( Love the avatar Dr. King )

Also : everyone gets on the latest patch please ( 1.11.03)
Neogodhobo

Post by Neogodhobo »

Turn will be in our hands by today most likely.
Neogodhobo

Post by Neogodhobo »

South and North received reinforcement by rail.

Southern Reinforcement will be around Stalingrad.
Northern Reinforcement will be around Yologda.

Nothing for the centre but some are on their way, currently at Kuybyshev

Turn is up for air marshal.
Darojax

Post by Darojax »

Air + Center turn done.

AIR: All armed air operations put on hold this week, as ordered. Only transport and recon aircraft flying.

CENTER: In preparation for the winter offensive the 1st Shock Army is forming up, using the very best ground units of sector Center. Also, led by the very best Air Commander of the Red Army, veteran air units are organized into supporting the 1st Shock Army.
Mamluke

Post by Mamluke »

Very good Comrade!

I've created the 80 ski battalions, may the serve us well in this winter and the future. you guys may spend AP at ease.

the enemy appears to want to attack Rostov, I will try to defend a Don Bridge head as best as possible, but Rostov has a level 3 fort, I sure it and the Marshes can hold easily.

Supreme leader, remember when we discussed that all 20% ToE rifle divisions east of the Volga and all future shell divisions should remains at 20%?
this is to make sure we stockpile supplies and manpower for the winter offensive. its best to leaves these units East of the Volga and not waste rail capacity. I still need to evac the 15 armaments at Rostov just to be safe, its becoming clear manpower will be the Bottleneck, not armaments.

please leave me at least 50 000 rail capacity for next turn, so I can evac at least 10 armament points.
Neogodhobo

Post by Neogodhobo »

Marshal Darojax Good, very good. make sure to keeps those units far from any German recon airplanes. Order them all to take position near railways, they will be transported to their final destination a week before the actual assault.

Marshal Mamluke I was not aware we still had armaments to move. All trains among all fronts will shift to your disposition. Central front will need lots trains for the coming offensive so bear that in mind.
Neogodhobo

Post by Neogodhobo »

Let it be known Marshals, that General Armii Zhukov will be transferred to the Kalinin Front on the 20th November and General Major Rokossosvsky transferred on the same date to the 1st Shock Army in order to make sure we succeed. So say we all.
thedoctorking

Post by thedoctorking »

I will need a good general for 23rd Army if I am to conduct the previously agreed-upon offensive in my sector.
thedoctorking

Post by thedoctorking »

ORIGINAL: Mamluke

Supreme leader, remember when we discussed that all 20% ToE rifle divisions west of the Volga and all future shell divisions should remains at 20%?
this is to make sure we stockpile supplies and manpower for the winter offensive. its best to leaves these units East of the Volga and not waste rail capacity. I still need to evac the 15 armaments at Rostov just to be safe, its becoming clear manpower will be the Bottleneck, not armaments.

Last I heard from the Supremo was that those divisions around Vologda belonged to me and I could reset them to 70%. I am planning to strike out from Leningrad Front's positions towards the rail junctions east of the Volkhov with the goal of restoring rail links to NW Front's AO. If you want to take those divisions back, fine, but let me know. I have pulled good divisions off the line already and assigned them to 23rd and 8th Armies, to be replaced by the newcomers, so if they are going to remain at 20% TOE I need to know. Wouldn't want to put some 20% guy in the front line by mistake.
Neogodhobo

Post by Neogodhobo »

I can give you General Major Moskalenko or General Major Katukov who are both able to do their jobs.

Also, Mamluke said West of the VOLGA, and not Vologda ;)
Mamluke

Post by Mamluke »

I mean East of the Volga, those units close to the front lines might as well be active.

Just did a mini turn to make my moves in the Crimea.
thedoctorking

Post by thedoctorking »

So you can assign Rokossovsky to your new army and then I'll switch out a commander in my turn. Just keep 15 AP or so for me.
Neogodhobo

Post by Neogodhobo »

Il do both at the same time. Just tell me wich General you want me to transfer under your command.
thedoctorking

Post by thedoctorking »

Moskalenko looks like the better of the two, thanks.
thedoctorking

RE: 2by3+ SOVIET SIDE ONLY, German dont enter.

Post by thedoctorking »

They've been attacking on my front, can I have some rail capacity to move 8th and 23rd Armies up to the Finnish front? I think I can punish them with some counter-attacks, especially given the poor supply situation of the Finnish divisions in particular. I'll need about 25k rail capacity to move two armies. I need the snow turns to attack the Finns since starting with Blizzard they will be buffed (though still low on supplies).
Mamluke

Post by Mamluke »

We have turn 22!
Supreme leader, can you let me do like a 1st turn of Cavalry management as well as letting me organize all shell formations (20% ToE rifle divisions) East of the Volga? ho and let the 1st Guards rifle division stay at the Volga and let it train, think of it as a late winter reinforcement.
All those units that are full ToE are of course yours to move, I will mark the GOOD rifle divisions with red color if there are no objections, Sir.

ORIGINAL: thedoctorking

They've been attacking on my front, can I have some rail capacity to move 8th and 23rd Armies up to the Finnish front? I think I can punish them with some counter-attacks, especially given the poor supply situation of the Finnish divisions in particular. I'll need about 25k rail capacity to move two armies. I need the snow turns to attack the Finns since starting with Blizzard they will be buffed (though still low on supplies).

are you sure it's wise to commit your best armies against the Fins? the Fins will NOT suffer any penalties in the Winter, the Germans will.
its not easy disengage an army from the front in winter because of bad mobility.
Darojax

Post by Darojax »

Doctor King,

the 1st Shock Army (under Central Front command) is moving units to the west of Rybinsk Lake in preparation for the winter offensive, some of them are moving directly, some of them are using the rails where most Northern Front reserve units arrive. All these units are RED in color, so should be easy to distinguish. If you could please just leave them where they are that would be appreciated. : )

Thanks

Return to “After Action Reports”