missed anzac day part 2

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

kfsnyder

missed anzac day part 2

Post by kfsnyder »

greetings agian one and all. RL hit me hard and i kinda forgot about the other pic. here it is. the bulletts have been drilled with small holes to show they are inert, then just brazzed (?) in the case. then brazzed again to the coin. did they make 50 cal rounds in AUS?
A little about me, I started in 87 with the old War in the south pacific on an apple 2 e. then upgraded thru the years. picked up AE the weekend before new years. Learned to down load some Andy Mac files, for scn 1,2,6 and the ironman. just down loaded babes lite scn 26. what a click fest that is. still working on day 8 orders. mostly i play AI against the japanese. dont think my computer will handle pbem. or tracker. so have lots of stickie notes. am big history fan, retired army cav scout. played the old board games, still have some of them. any ways nice to meet you all, have a good evening. need to read somemore aars see if i'm doing it right in this babes lite game.
Attachments
SSCN0533.jpg
SSCN0533.jpg (27.86 KiB) Viewed 37 times
rustysi

RE: missed anzac day part 2

Post by rustysi »

Welcome to our nightmare!!![:D] You will be absorbed.[:'(]
It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once. Hume

In every party there is one member who by his all-too-devout pronouncement of the party principles provokes the others to apostasy. Nietzsche

Cave ab homine unius libri. Ltn Prvb

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”