How to upgrade from the Battlefront version

Strategic Command World War I: The Great War provides you with the opportunity to re-write history in a war that changed not only the destiny of Europe but of the whole world.
heyhellowhatsnew

RE: How to upgrade from the Battlefront version

Post by heyhellowhatsnew »

ORIGINAL: Benedict151

Hello WallysWorld and AZKGungHo
ORIGINAL: WallysWorld
ORIGINAL: AZKGungHo
I just put in my serial number for SC WW 1, Battlefront version, and was told it was invalid. It's for the base version, I think I bought Breakthrough but can't find that serial number.

Same thing happens to me as I own the Battlefront base version and my license key from BF comes up as invalid when I try to register it.
quote:ORIGINAL: AZKGungHo I just put in my serial number for SC WW 1, Battlefront version, and was told it was invalid. It's for the base version, I think I bought Breakthrough but can't find that serial number. Same thing happens to me as I own the Battlefront base version and my license key from BF comes up as invalid when I try to register it.

I'm sorry for any confusion. Unfortunately as the Matrix version of SC Classic WW1 is a 'gold edition' that incudes Breakthrough and so you can only use Breakthrough serials to register your game (there is no Matrix 'base game only' version)
If you only have the base game then you can use your serial as a discount coupon to buy the gold edition with a 60% discount. Enter your serial code on the Matrix store checkout page and apply or recalculate the price (make sure you
do that, otherwise the discount won't take effect).

Please note that these discount coupons can only be used on the Matrix store (not Steam). Please don't order this Matrix 'gold edition' without your discount code as I'm afraid this cannot be applied later.

I hope this helps

Ben Wilkins

My breakthrough serial isn't working " SCWWI Breakthrough! BUNDLE" is what I own, I also own assault on democracy and assault on communism... so i'm just confused on what to use :(
OldBlackNerd.com Grognard Gaming, Gaming videos and Current Events
heyhellowhatsnew

I can provide proof if needed too
heyhellowhatsnew

disregard, i am dumb and don't know how to follow directions. i put my assault on democracy key in and it workd
CSSS

Post by CSSS »

I have the entire Strategic Command series on Battlefront, I have spent the past hour trying to register them here, all I get is invalid key.
So is there an easy way to do this? because I read the instructions , and keep getting invalid key?
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

You'll have to register with the serial number of the Battlefront version of the Breakthrough expansion or the serial number of the WWI + Breakthrough Bundle.
wlarson730

Post by wlarson730 »

How do I recover my SC WW1 break through serial numbers? They used to be available from the Battlefront site.
I can still access all the files on my laptop (the executeable has stopped working).
Bill Larson
Alice Springs, NT, AU
Hubert Cater

Post by Hubert Cater »

Hi Wlarson730,

Perhaps this link will help:

https://battlefront.mojohelpdesk.com/he ... cle/127845

Hubert
Hartmann301

Post by Hartmann301 »

Mine doesn't give a license key or serial number but a activation code. Is that the same?
Hubert Cater

Post by Hubert Cater »

Hi Hartmann301,

Did you get the activation code using the following link?

https://battlefront.mojohelpdesk.com/he ... cle/127845

Hubert

Return to “Strategic Command Classic: WWI”