2by3+

Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and unfortunate defeats here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

Darojax

RE: Cavalry corps training program.

Post by Darojax »

Final air done!
Neogodhobo

Post by Neogodhobo »

ORIGINAL: Mamluke

I ask that you let me take care of all of it!

I like this idea. Especially these days. btw Iv been starting an offline game as the soviets, and Im on the 20th november in the game and Im beating the Nazis so bad. But yeah im going to learn more about the soviet , I play about 5 turn per day or so. ( Got plenty of time since Im in a tower all day doing nothing but observing the forest )

But yeah take full control of the Ski battalion training and distribute some to Northern Commander as he asked for them.

Thanks for taking care of everything in my more or less absence Mamluke. Your experience and efforts are well noticed.

ORIGINAL: Mamluke
simply put, that much time in isolation degrades the unit massively.

So just like reality then. The Soviet learned that against the Finns during the winter war.
Alright then, too bad...

I will be waiting your plans by tomorrow. Il make some extra effort to get on the case of the game, but its been crazy here and Iv been pulling 14 hours shift every single day. Its extremely dry out here and there's been wildfires almost every day. So Im a bit busy, if i had Internet in the tower I could be more present but its not the case unfortunately )

I will do the last turn tomorow morning and send them to the Germans.
Neogodhobo

Post by Neogodhobo »

Still havent received your plans Mamluke.

Doctorking, are you working on your offensive plans as well ? Id like to review them all before we do them. Hitler gave his Generals about a year to prepare for Barbarossa. Im giving you guys 2 weeks. Haha. I know, I know.

I get that my objectives are quite unrealistic but lets do the best of it.
Supposed to be raining tomorrow afternoon, if thats the case, I will have at least one day free to be able to do internet stuff as I wont be in my tower all day.
Neogodhobo

Post by Neogodhobo »

Southern Armies Winter offensive plan has been received ( and are about to be approved. )

Central Armies Winter Offensive has been talked about, but still need to receive a couple more. (Operation Sleeping Snake has been approve)

Northern Armies Winter Offensive plan has not been received yet.
Neogodhobo

Post by Neogodhobo »

All plans were received Comrades !! This is so exciting ! Our Winter offensive operations are taking form !! :) :)

well... IM exciting about it haha. Iv dreamed of doing that since I was a kid. We will crush those god dang Germans so bad !!

I will put all plans, and pictures/drawings received with a suplemenbt of text and send them to the Germans after the winter in the thread for both team ( after a reasonable time has passed of course )
Neogodhobo

Post by Neogodhobo »

Alright so all plans were distributed in Private. The whole Offensive documents WONT be shared with ANYONE, until the day of the offensive. And will be distributed to you and only you, by private.
You can share those plans with your chief of staff and with your divisional commanders only on that day.

Mamluke

Post by Mamluke »

Comrades, I hope I wasn't out of line, But since I won't be available this day, I took the initiative to manage the Cav for the 1st turn, I only moved the cav to the center of the map and sent about 20 sapper regiments to Stavka in accordance to the Cav corps training program.

Only next turn (21) will we be able to train the sky battalions, I ask my comrades to make sure AP does NOT fall below 60 please.

Important note, there is a very good rifle divisions at full strength in Nizhny Tagil, I marked it red.

Supreme leader, I think its time to start restraining most of the new arrival-depleted divisions, I propose we keep then in the Urals, at the edge of the map at 20% ToE, so all replacements will go to the active armies.
we don't have enough manpower for all rifle divisions, even at 70% ToE, there are just to many of then, we want all out front line divisions at best strength possible right at Blizzard.
we should still send the Brigades. they don't require much manpower.

Neogodhobo

Post by Neogodhobo »

Ah yes, the famous sky battalions, have we equipped them with the latest jetpack yet ?

:P

And yes alright. I agree for the divisions, if we dont have enough manpower, than we dont have enough. Those divisions includes the reinforcement that are in the rear of all front commanders, or only the ones that have just arrived and have not yet been move ? If you want to take care of it, you can. (If not, Il manage )
Neogodhobo

Post by Neogodhobo »

All Offensive plans has been approved. Commanders, ready your divisions.

Specific troops that has been asked by Southern Commander has been approved.

Everyone will receive the whole offensive operations the day before the operation starts.
Neogodhobo

Post by Neogodhobo »

Partisan intel has communicated with us and it seems like the General Crackaces is not on the Eastern Front anymore. His staff car his gone, and his HQ symbols has been replaced by another General. This could be temporary but whoever was fighting against this General, just be aware that you will be fighting someone else until further notice.
Neogodhobo

Post by Neogodhobo »

Darojax : I might have found someone willing to take the Air Commander for you...BUT, he needs to buy the game ( when on discount ) and then learn the game ( although he will concentrate on learning the air war just to get in our game ) so be ready for maybe a few months more haha -_- sorry, but Im working hard to find someone to take the air commander's shoes.
Darojax

Post by Darojax »

Sounds good! : )
Neogodhobo

Post by Neogodhobo »

wait.....IS THE TURN OURS TO DO ?!?
Darojax

Post by Darojax »

For the last 2 weeks
Neogodhobo

Post by Neogodhobo »

holy damn, Im so sorry guys
Neogodhobo

Post by Neogodhobo »

I completely forgot to do my turn then, thinking it was the Axis's turn to do. Iv been doing 12 hours shift for 25 days straight now, I think it shows... Il do my turn right away...So sorry to have waste everyone's time .....
Darojax

Post by Darojax »

Can happen to the best : )
Neogodhobo

Post by Neogodhobo »

uugh, I feel so stupid, please guys , let me know if I haven't done my turn in 2 days or so, not two weeks. hahaha ;) Doctorking just sent me a PM, and I was all " nah its the axis's turn, dont worry " haha...

uugh anyway, sorry again, im doing the turn right now. Also, Iv been playing a lot with the soviets offline ( I bring my laptop in my tower, unfortunately, theres no intenet there ) and I have learn a lot about the Soviets. So Il be able to lead better. Iv played two winter offensive offline against the AI so far. Although I know the AI insnt the same thing, but still.
Neogodhobo

Post by Neogodhobo »

Stalin Directive 002

I want everyone to shift the front line troops when Fatigue is too high. Dont leave your troops on the front line for years to come, give them a rest.
Of course, only when possible but try to keep the fatigue in the 10s or 20s. I see some divisions who are in the 50s or 60s.

Each division that is on the front line, next to a german units, will incure fatigue, from small engagement, they will suffer attrition and become more exhausted from the war.
When possible, shift them to the rear lines and put new divisions on the frontline.
Neogodhobo

Post by Neogodhobo »

Reinforcement : Each Front has received some infantry divisions and Tank Brigades for the offensive coming.

The South has received considerably more troops since there is huge lack of troops down there. More reinforcement on the way for next turn near Saratov for the South, are currently loaded on trains.

Return to “After Action Reports”