[4.0.1.23]Automatic side swap

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
larryfulkerson

[4.0.1.23]Automatic side swap

Post by larryfulkerson »

I was looking at a formation report ( as the Axis player ) and I noticed there was a row toward the end of the list that said that a British unit was to spawn as the result of an event and before I had the presence of mind to take a screenshot, without thinking, I clicked on the unit and was taken to the spot on the map where the unit would spawn I guess and was given partial control of the Allied side. Some of the Allied units were missing their bling so that leads me to believe it was only partial control. At any rate I ended the turn immediately, and the game engine ( PBEM++ ) made a file that I zipped up and attached here below. I hope you guys can find what's wrong and hopefully fix it.
Attachments
Sicilyto..851_15_2.zip
(482.81 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
If you need to put warheads on foreheads who you gonna call? An FO...just one will do.
sPzAbt653

RE: [4.0.1.23]Automatic side swap

Post by sPzAbt653 »

Known and reported, thanks.
tm.asp?m=4399606
hingram

Post by hingram »

Code-wise, it makes sense. If you can see it, you are playing that side. So the question becomes "How did the A side reinforcement get on the B side's list?"

Is there any SQL in the code? It would be interesting to see how the Reinforcement Screen gets built. Maybe a problem clearing the list before you build the next one?
Hank

If you aren't part of the solution, there is good money to be made prolonging the problem.
sPzAbt653

Post by sPzAbt653 »

No reason to spend time thinking about it. [:)]

Return to “Tech Support”