Carrier aircraft replacement

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Kursk1943

Carrier aircraft replacement

Post by Kursk1943 »

Maybe asked 1000 times before and maybe searching at the wrong places...blame on me!

As Allied I have several carrier TFs in the Coral Sea, they lost some aircraft. Where do I have to go to get replacements? To any port size...? Only to US ports? Or to somewhere completely different?

Help appreciated very much, because I don't want to send my TFs joyriding to see some interesting South Sea ports only to find out it won't work there...(no try and error intended).
wegman58

RE: Carrier aircraft replacement

Post by wegman58 »

I think it is based on port/airfield size and supply level. Sydney for sure.
Bill Goin
Kursk1943

Post by Kursk1943 »

Thanks for answering. This was my next best guess. One TF is on its way to Sydney to find out.
littleike

Post by littleike »

Three jet pilot useless things: Sky above you, airstrip behind you and half second ago.
Kursk1943

Post by Kursk1943 »

Got it, thank you! [:)]

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”