Resizing Poland, C Rhine, Ottoman: changing size

Empires in Arms is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. Empires in Arms is a seven player game of grand strategy set during the Napoleonic period of 1805-1815. The unit scale is corps level with full diplomatic options

Moderator: MOD_EIA

Daniel Amieiro

Resizing Poland, C Rhine, Ottoman: changing size

Post by Daniel Amieiro »

Hi!
I'm Tweaking on EIA file to make some Kingdoms avaiable.

I have some successes and some fails.

If i want to create a new (static) kingdom like Italia with 4 components and only four it works fine.

But if i want to create a kingdom that could be later augmented (like Ottoman, Poland or CRhine) it only will stay like their previous state of creation. It is specially interesting for making a "growing" Sweden or Polony and then adding some corps }:D.

So, to Devs, can be this done easily in a patch?

Specifically:
- A country that is already formed with (Poland) or without capital could add more components (like conquering more provinces in ottoman, poland or CRhine) in economic phase. -> I need this to make ged file tweaking effective.

A country with Capital is needed when a country is made with a main capital (Bavaria, Sweden, Denmark, biggers saxony, baden, hanover, batavian republic...). A Country without capital is C Rhine and Ottoman basically.

pzgndr

RE: Resizing Poland, C Rhine, Ottoman: changing size

Post by pzgndr »

ORIGINAL: Daniel Amieiro
So, to Devs, can be this done easily in a patch?

See PM. Short answer is no, at least for me. Maybe Marshall Ellis can do something one of these days, perhaps at least allow adding provinces to the kingdoms we can already create.

I know veteran players want these things, new kingdoms and adding provinces. But they just aren't a priority. Sorry. Maybe someday...
Bill Macon
Empires in Arms Developer
Strategic Command Developer
Daniel Amieiro

RE: Resizing Poland, C Rhine, Ottoman: changing size

Post by Daniel Amieiro »

Ok. I will work in a GED file with some tweaking trying to work with actual behaviour. I think it could add some spicy to current game :).

Actually I have a Working GED with Italy and Two Sicilies ^_^. When i finish a patcher with the most EIH i could put i will upload GED in scenarios :).

I answered the PM for some ideas if these can help.

Return to “Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815”