Looking for opponent

For non-server PBEM games, post here to look for an opponent.

Moderator: MOD_WarintheWest

LiquidSky

Looking for opponent

Post by LiquidSky »

I've been away for quite some time from this fabulous game. I would love to get back into it.

I was once a very good player. I knew the ins and outs of aircombat, logistics....
I've played both the allies...and the axis... I always preferred playing the allies, but felt that their was a bias towards them...so switched to the axis for the added challenge.

I've won more games then I have lost...but I don't really keep track.

Is there anybody who would like to re-introduce this grognard into the game? I can promise a few turns a week..although my work schedule won't allow me a turn a day.

I will play either side in a GC.
“My logisticians are a humorless lot … they know if my campaign fails, they are the first ones I will slay.” – Alexander the Great
LiquidSky

RE: Looking for opponent

Post by LiquidSky »

Well that was quick. Seems somebody has taken the bait!
“My logisticians are a humorless lot … they know if my campaign fails, they are the first ones I will slay.” – Alexander the Great
Gunnulf

Post by Gunnulf »

Yeah, it seemed like a good idea at the time... Although clearly I didn't buy for a second the humble 'once a very good player...' bit! I've no doubt you've not forgotten much :) Clearly going to get battered but curiosity won out. I'll get an AAR started at some point to document just how badly for the history books...
"Stay low, move fast"
LiquidSky

Post by LiquidSky »

I finally finished the first turn..probably spent about 6 hours on it. I forgot how much time it takes to reorganize stuff. But after the first turn it gets much faster.

Return to “Opponents Wanted”